Re: pinentry pkgsrc broken - pkg_option for qt doesn't appear to work

Phil Pereira wrote:
All,

I built the pkg pinentry with "PKG_OPTIONS.pinentry+=qt" in /etc/mk.conf, however, there was no resultant "pinentry-qt" installed.

Please could this be looked at as I would like to use it with kmail for encrypted emails

I've fixed it. Please try again.

The weird thing is that pinentry-gtk and pinentry-qt behave the same as pinentry-curses, although my DISPLAY variable is set.

Roland