adding CPPFLAG for qmake-generated Makefiles

I have sixteen source files that use __FBSDID which I wan't to replace
with __RCSID. Instead of patching each source file or instead of using
SUBST_CLASSES to fix all these, I want my Makefiles created by qmake to
simple define this.

I tried using CPPFLAGS, CFLAGS, and CXXFLAGS. The Makefiles appear to use
hard-coded CXXFLAGS for this from my
pkg/qt3/mkspecs/netbsd-g++/qmake.conf

Any ideas on how to get qmake to honor my custom CPPFLAGS?

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6=88>?;@69876tA=AC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-F' 'wu rofIn.lkigemca'