anyone use siag office (misc/siag)?

I have updated misc/siag in my tree but not committed yet.

I also updated x11/mowitz which is needed (related to rillig's comments in
siag/Makefile).

The egon presentation tool fails to run for me with  signal 11,
Segmentation fault which I haven't tracked down yet.

I am curious, does egon work from older version? (I see in siag mailing
list that others have had problems with it also.)

Also, I don't see any use of antiword with the package, so I plan to not
build and not install siag's antiword (because it is available as another
package if needed).

And siag provides a Ghostview "gvu" viewer. I may split that out also.

My whole goal is try "pw" word processor to see if it is useful.

$ size `which pw`
 230549    8392   16648  255589   3e665 /usr/pkg/bin/pw
$ size `which abiword`
3952122 1053576  552852 5558550  54d116 /usr/pkg/bin/abiword

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6=88>?;@69876tA=AC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-F' 'wu rofIn.lkigemca'