Re: libtool error building www/apache2 on Solaris 9

On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 07:50:32PM -0500, Nicholas Riley wrote:
> I'm confused as to why these files are created in the first place; the
> equivalents in /usr/pkg/lib appear to be fine.

Figured it out - the .la files (and .exp files) for APR were installed
with the wrong permissions; apparently they STILL use 'cp' to install
files.  I reported this bug about 4 years ago; oh well...

Sorry for the spam.

--
Nicholas Riley <njriley%uiuc.edu@localhost> |
<http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>