Subject: Re: Getting the latest pkgsrc.tar.gz
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakheshster@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/30/2006 11:01:16
Hmm, well, nopes it didn't work out. For some reason Gmail didnt push
the period to the next line.

This is how the relevant line is in my sent items (I added the "}"):

} > touch them.  And if a directory is not empty, cvs up -dP doesn't prune it.

The period is how it should be. And the mail isn't truncated in the list. Hmm.

Any ideas anyone on what could have caused Gmail to push the period to
the next line in my prev mails?

Thanks,
Rakhesh

--
	NetBSD/i386 3.0 | Toshiba Satellite L10-102
	http://search.gmane.org/?query=&group=gmane.os.netbsd.* (archives)