Re: several mac68k/X/pkg problems

On Sun, 28 May 2006, William Duke wrote:

but I'd like to use a lighter blue than the one that I get by simply specifying -fg blue.

Nevermind; I found the answer.   Seems I can just define the colors in
my Xdefaults file:

XTerm*color1:#cecece

You can do that via the command line too, as a direct substitute for color names, with -fg rgb:ce/ce/ce. 'man X', and look for "numerical color specification".

  I learned this while experimenting with aterm, by the way.  :-)

MAgnus