Subject: Re: Packages broken in 2005Q4 and 2006Q1
To: OBATA Akio <obata@lins.jp>
From: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/19/2006 10:09:55
--=-=-=

 FYI: FDclone 2.x's lisence (He try to more clearly than 1.0's)
 http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA012337/soft/fd/LICENSES.eng.txt
=20
Thanks.  It's pretty clear that this license is not on the approved
list.  So it should get LICENSE=3D, and the license, perhaps in
Japanese, in a file.   I'm not sure whether setting NO_BIN_ON_* is in
order; if permission isn't granted to distribute derivative works
those have to be set.

I don't meant to suggest that we not comply with requests - we should
do so, or decline to distribute if they are onerous.

=2D-=20
        Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--