Re: License-restricted NetBSD/i386 JDK 1.5.0 now available (tarball and pkgsrc)

On 5/15/06, Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler%riscworks.net@localhost> wrote:
>    http://www.duh.org/NetBSD/java2/

i tried getting HSQL running today (on i386/2.1-stable). it seems to run
fine, but now and then a client which connects to the DBMS and hands
over some work (table select or whatever), it gets stuck. after a minute
or so the server answers.

Hm.  There are some threading peculiarities in NetBSD still, though I
haven't hit one like this yet.

> If someone out there has a speedy SPARC running NetBSD 2.x or 3.x and
> would like to help out, I need a build environment to make
> NetBSD/sparc JDK builds.  (Other platforms are not yet complete in the
> BSD JDK patchsets, so I'm afraid those will have to wait for a while.)

sparc64?

32 *and* 64, preferably.  But at least one would do.  8-)

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv%duh.org@localhost> <tv%pobox.com@localhost>
<todd%vierling.name@localhost>