Re: Fwd: databases/db4 fails to install on Solaris 9

Ok, but I can see the following line in the file
/usr/pkgsrc/databases/db4/Makefile

-----
USE_LANGUAGES= c c++
-----

(Maybe it should be quoted?)

I also noticed that the C++ static library was built. Only the dynamic
one is skipped during the build.

Where should I report this problem?

Frederic.