Re: Missing executables on the PLIST of print/teTeX3-bin

Lasse Kliemann wrote:

I figured out halfway what is going on.

The link is missing, and that is due to the install script not being executed, which in turn is due to the install script not existing in the binary package tarball. This again is due to the way I built the package. For some special reason, I delete the files

.INSTALL
.pkgdb/+INSTALL

from the working directory and then let them being rebuilt (or at least try to) by the command

make pre-install-script

However, this not seems to rebuild the installation script. I am pretty sure that this *used* to work until recently.

This is because the INSTALL/DEINSTALL scripts are now (actually for several months now) generated in a standalone phase as opposed to being part of post-build. If you wish to continue doing this, you will also need to remove the .pkginstall_done cookie file.

        Cheers,

        -- Johnny Lam <jlam%pkgsrc.org@localhost>