Subject: Re: sysutils/gnome-vfs2 - ongoing problems on Solaris
To: None <segv@netctl.net>
From: None <segv@netctl.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/06/2006 11:17:57
On Sat, 6 May 2006 11:08:34 +0100
segv@netctl.net wrote:

> On Sat, 6 May 2006 10:13:23 +0200
> joerg@britannica.bec.de wrote:
>
> > On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 08:36:34AM +0100, segv@netctl.net wrote:
> > > I don't seem to be able to build a binary package on Solaris. Any ideas
> > > why the following files are not installed???
> >
> > Are the files perhaps installed under share/locale?
> >
> > Joerg
>
> Yes, you're right, it seems to be the case. So does this mean PLIST for those
> files is wrong, or they get installed in the wrong location on Solaris??

Well PLIST contains list of files in the following form:

share/locale/af/LC_MESSAGES/gnome-vfs-2.0.mo
... etc

I have '/opt/pkg/lib/share/locale' and '/opt/pkg/share/locale'
So why are there two locale directories? This seems like a bit of a mess. Maybe
Makefile for gnome-vfs2 needs to override the default locale directory??