Re: GNOME port questions (screensaver, keyring-daemon)

> --When I try to load "network servers", nautilus dies.  How can I remedy this?

It used to be so with 2.12 some times ago. Now it kinda works for me -
but just... I had to copy / link
/usr/pkg/lib/samba/libsmbclient.so[.0] from samba to /usr/pkg/lib.

( /usr/pkg/lib/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/libsmb.so needs that one and
can;t find it from it's default place ).

Browsing shows me a list of machines, I can even browse the shares of
certain servers; I can't go further, though; also it seems I can do
the above only once per nautilus-connect-server startup.

There is a PR for this issue.  See:
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=29836

Cheers,

--