using x11/xorg-server with wip/modular-xorg-libs

I have successfully built and use the monolithic x11/xorg-server using the
wip/modular-xorg-libs. I do not have any x11/xorg-libs installed. This is
on NetBSD/i386 -current.

I set CHECK_X11_TYPE=no. The xorg-server-6.9.0nb7 depends on
modular-xorg-libs-7.0nb5 which Requires:
libX11>=0.99.0
libXau>=0.99.0
libXaw>=0.99.0
libXext>=0.99.0
libXfont>=0.99.0
libXi>=1.0.0
libXinerama>=1.0.1
libXmu>=1.0.0
libXt>=0.99.2
libXxf86misc>=1.0.0
libXxf86vm>=1.0.0
libxkbfile>=0.99.1
libxkbui>=1.0.1

No changes to x11/xorg-server at all.

I also have a few small patches that add an X11_TYPE=modular-xorg. I will
provide those patches later to discuss. They could be used now before we
decide our long term goals on this. (We do have prior art of referencing
"wip" in pkgsrc/mk/ for java.)

I also packaged wip/xinit and start up X using startx from that package.
For some quick tests, I run icewm, xterm and rclock (need to commit to
that in pkgsrc still though).

For fonts, I am just pointing my FontPath to some fonts I still had on my
system. (I will package up some of the "modular" xorg fonts too unless
someone volunteers first.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8@I;C5?@H5B0D@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'