pkgsrc-2006Q1 binaries for 2.1/sparc available

Hi,
the first build of pkgsrc-2006Q1 for NetBSD 2.1/sparc has completed,
and I'm uploading the resulting binaries (4800 packages) to ftp.netbsd.org.
This should take about 15 hours; the impatients can download from
ftp.fr.netbsd.org which is already up to date.

As usual I'll now update my source see and provide updated binaries
packages when some fixes are pulled up to the branch.