Subject: Re: More than 580 packages use man/ instead of ${PKGMANDIR}
To: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
From: Aleksey Cheusov <cheusov@tut.by>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 04/25/2006 23:15:53
> Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
 >> Hi all.
 >> I've found that more than 580 pkgsrc/ and wip/ packages
 >> use man/ instead of ${PKGMANDIR} in ${INSTALL_MAN}

> I just fixed two of my packages (keychain and xpmroot).
Recently I sent big patch in this mailing list with Subject
"Re: biiiig patch for wip packages".
It will be better if someone with CVS
write permissions will review it and commit it. This will fix
most (all?) affected packages at once. Then, PLIST files should be fixed the
same way, once for the whole list of packages. The rest of buggy files
(patch/*, files/* and others) may be fixed manually by package maintainers.

> Maybe "pkglint -Wall" should complain about the use of "man/" in
> Makefiles and PLISTs?
Sure. And about PKGINFODIR too.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.