graphics/xv does not seem to create its icon files anymore...

Did anyone else notice that since some time, xv does not seem to make
its cached icon files anymore? (The ^U command in the Visual Schnauzer)
I first noticed it with certainty in the pkgsrc-2005Q3 branch, if I
remember correctly. After some experimenting I noticed that the problem
probably is that it simply won't make its .xvpics directory; if the
directory is already present (which it won't be in a fresh directory)
the icon files will be made.

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.