Re: msgfmt.sh fixes

Apologies to everyone who had builds breaking today because of the recent pkgsrc/mk/tools/msgfmt.sh changes. The most current version of that script, revision 1.11, is fixed to properly parse all of the *.po files that I could test. In particular, all of the troublesome ones in pkgsrc/sysutils/gnome-vfs2 are parsed correctly. If you still have problems building *.mo files using this version of the script, please drop a note on this mailing list.

Johnny,

I am still having problems with fonts/fontforge (remove patch-ai and try to build it).
Could you, please, take a look? (I am using NetBSD-current).

Thanks,
Adam