pkgsrc-2006Q1 binary packages for IRIX64

Hi,

I've just uploaded 1.2 GB of binary packages (1881 in total) for IRIX64
6.5 to ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/IRIX-6.5/64/pkgsrc-2006Q1/.
These packages are the result of the first bulk-build from the
pkgsrc-2006Q1 branch under IRIX, and all packages are built as 64bit
binary packages natively.  Please see
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bulk/2006/04/12/0000.html for the
full report.

If you are using pkgsrc on IRIX and have fixes for some of the issues,
please do send-pr them.  Even though it takes me a while to get around
to these PRs, it's great to have them in the system so they won't be
forgotten.

Note also that a large number of packages will build if you add "-c99"
to the CFLAGS.  This wasn't done for the bulk-build, as some packages
will break with this flag (most notably gettext-*, which makes the
bulk-build a lot less successful).

Anyway, hope these packages are useful.

-Jan

--
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a
month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."