Subject: Re: Checksum for Libtool and suse dependency for Opera-plugin
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Jim Michael <jim.michael@adelphia.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 04/12/2006 21:09:01
Thanks for your reply.

Libtool - I tried to rebuild libtool several times and found the size of
the file would change each time.  I realized that the download of the
file was stalling and not completing causing the build to fail.  I
continue to rebuild and all of the file downloaded after about eight
tries.  So the problem was the inability to complete the download of the
file, not a problem with NetBSD.  Thanks for the

Opera-plugins - I can install the Opera package or build Opera without a
problem.  The opera-plugin package and the build still require
suse-x11-7.3.

Thanks again
Jim Michael