Re: wine and rewind

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006, Trevor Kendall wrote:

> In pkgsrc/emulators/wine/DESCR, it says "For a BSD-style fork
> of Wine, see the emulators/rewind package." I can not find this package.
>
> Am I just being incredibly blind or is the DESCR for wine outdated?

Rewind was removed in April 2005: "Remove rewind -- does not build on
2.0/i386, and hasn't been building for over 8 months. No new version out
either."

The URL was http://rewind.sourceforge.net/. If it does work or is
maintained, provide a package and we make add it back.

I removed the paragraph from the DESCR. Thanks for the note.

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6=88>?;@69876tA=AC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-F' 'wu rofIn.lkigemca'