Subject: Re: The pkgsrc-2006Q1 branch
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Luca Sironi <luca.sironi@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 04/02/2006 17:09:55
------=_Part_2463_4443605.1143990595454

2006/4/2, joerg@britannica.bec.de <joerg@britannica.bec.de>:

> package at the moment and how bad a comprise would be. As member of the
> pkgsrc security team I can promise you, that we do our best to provide
> security fixes if possible. Sometimes it isn't or too much work. It

You *really* do a great job and I want to thank you all.
It's rare i'm stuck with bugged packages for more than a day.
Usually a subsequent cvs update brings the fixed package in the pkgsrc
system.

luca
--
www.sironi.tk

------=_Part_2463_4443605.1143990595454

2006/4/2, <a href=3D"mailto:joerg@britannica.bec.de">joerg@britannica.bec.d=
e</a> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:joerg@britannica.bec.de">joerg@britannica.bec.d=
l_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0p=
t 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
package at the moment and how bad a comprise would be. As member of the<br>=
pkgsrc security team I can promise you, that we do our best to provide<br>s=
ecurity fixes if possible. Sometimes it isn't or too much work. It</blockqu=
ote>
You *really* do a great job and I want to thank you all.<br>
It's rare i'm stuck with bugged packages for more than a day.<br>
Usually a subsequent cvs update brings the fixed package in the pkgsrc syst=
em.<br>
a>

------=_Part_2463_4443605.1143990595454--