Re: dptutil help

David B. wrote:
Please just update your pkgsrc checkout and try building it again. If you find that dptutil definitely works on your OpenBSD-3.8/sparc64 system, please let us know so that we can update the the list of platforms for which this utility can work.

I don't know what you mean by that? do you want me to go back and re-download pkgsrc altogether and re-./bootstrap it? or do you want me to re-use the makefile to automatically re-download the dptutil again?

You can certainly do that, but the recommended way to fetch and update pkgsrc is via AnonCVS[1]. After you update your pkgsrc, please just try to build sysutils/dptutil again.

        Cheers,

        -- Johnny Lam <jlam%pkgsrc.org@localhost>

[1] http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/software/packages.html#bootstrap