Hang of xfig under KDE, caused by libXaw3d

Hello,

I have experienced the problem that graphics/xfig when run
under KDE as window manager hangs as soon as one presses the first
action button (circle, line, whatever, doesn't matter).

I thought the problem was that the relayout (done for highlighting the button) by the x11/Xaw3d library hangs in a loop. This is due to the fact that KDE (or, more exactly, KDE's window manager) passes large values for `maximal allowed size' as input to the relayout routine of Xaw3d, causing overflows in the 16bit values used to calculate sizes there.

I submitted pkg/32445 with a patch for Xaw3d but have seen no reaction, so I am curious, if I am the only one, having troubles with xfig.

So: has anybody else seen xfig hang under KDE?
    Does the patch from pkg/32445 solve the problem?

Best regards....
        Stephan
--
=  Tel.: +49-681-302-5571      = Universitaet des Saarlandes =
=  Fax.: +49-681-302-3065      = Postfach 15 11 50           =