Subject: Windowmaker can't find it's icons
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Drews <jon.drews@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 03/04/2006 14:26:12
Package: windowmaker-0.92.0nb1 compiled from pkgsrc
On:  NetBSD 3.0 (GENERIC) #0: Mon Dec 19 01:04:02 UTC 2005 i386
gcc version 3.3.3 (NetBSD nb3 20040520)

 I made windowmaker from source today and when I ran it, it's icons
were missing. Here  is the error message I got:

/usr/pkg/bin/WPrefs warning: could not locate image file windowfocus

/usr/pkg/bin/WPrefs warning: could not locate image file whandling

/usr/pkg/bin/WPrefs warning: could not locate image file menuprefs

/usr/pkg/bin/WPrefs warning: could not locate image file iconprefs

/usr/pkg/bin/WPrefs warning: could not locate image file ergonomic

/usr/pkg/bin/WPrefs warning: could not locate image file paths

/usr/pkg/bin/WPrefs warning: could not locate image file workspace

/usr/pkg/bin/WPrefs warning: could not locate image file configs

/usr/pkg/bin/WPrefs warning: could not locate image file menus

/usr/pkg/bin/WPrefs warning: could not locate image file keyshortcuts

 <Output truncated>

I did some checking here and the icons are indeed located in
/usr/pkg/share/WPrefs/

I  also see that the PLIST has an entry for removal @dirrm
share/WPrefs but none for  installation. There are entries for
share/WPrefs/tiff/clip.tiff and so on but no entry for share/WPref.
Should there be a share/WPref entry in the PLIST?

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan