postgresql80-client

I hit a problem when installing postgresql80-client.  Build went fine,
but during install it was trying to relink and errored out due to a
missing libpq.  I was able to fix the problem by doing:
ln -s /usr/pkg/lib/libpq.so work/.buildlink/lib/
in between the build and install phases.  I'm running DragonFly, I was
just wondering if anyone else had seen this problem on another opsys.

-todd[1]