[no subject]

smb%cs.columbia.edu@localhost said:

> I have no idea if it
> would fix the error messages

I didn't look, but since all gpg access goes through the gpgme
library appearently it could well be that a buffer passed in for
error messages is just too short.

> getenv_r() failures were causing it to not find my  keyring

Close. It was asking the environment for something else
(gpg agent, no idea what this is good for), and did
misinterpret the harmless "not present" return for something
serious, and gave up reading keys too early.

> I'll try 2.2.1 when I can.

I've just committed this one. Fixes just minor bugs afaics.

best regards
Matthias