Starting apache automatically

Hello,

I am wondering which is the preferred/recommended way to start at boot time
the daemons that are installed from pkgsrc (like apache and postgresql).

I have found an apache.sh script in /usr/pkgsrc/www/apache2/files.
Should I simply copy this file to /etc/rc.d (or somehwre else?) and enable
it by adding apache=YES in /etc/rc.conf  ?  Is this the right way to start
apache automatically ?

My appologies if this issue is documented somewhere .

Cheers,
Adrian Maier