[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/jwm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tsutsui
Date: Sun Jun 1 14:28:16 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/wm/jwm: Makefile distinfo
Update jwm to 2.2.2.
Changes from Relase Notes page:
Changes in 2.2.1
* JWM no longer waits for an X11 event when exiting. This fixes an issue
where Control+C didn't cause JWM to exit immediately (issue #104).
* Fixed a crash if a window went away while a JWM confirm dialog was active
for the window.
* Fixed some issues related to aspect ratios (issue #106).
* Fixed handling of window gravity for _NET_MOVERESIZE_WINDOW.
* Added support for XBM icons (issue #107).
* Fixed an issue with resizing of dock icons.
* Fixed an issue with command line argument parsing.
Changes in 2.2.2
* More efficient handling of gradient backgrounds.
* Fixed an issue _NET_WM_STATE not being updated (issue #109).
* Improved the performance of moving/resizing windows.
* Made it possible to switch desktops immediately while dragging a window if
mod1 is pressed (issue #12).
* Fixed an issue with windows mapping behind other windows (issue #110).
* Fixed an issue where JWM would attempt to process the last X event multiple
times before exiting or restarting.
* Made newer desktop background settings override older settings.
* Fixed a memory leak with invalid configuration files.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/wm/jwm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/wm/jwm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |