[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
[pkgsrc/trunk]: pkgsrc/devel/py-test5 py-test5: updated to 5.3.0
user: adam <adam%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
date: Wed Nov 20 08:34:19 2019 +0000
py-test5: updated to 5.3.0
* The default value of junit_family option will change to xunit2 in pytest 6.0, given that this is the version supported by default in modern tools that manipulate this type of file.
In order to smooth the transition, pytest will issue a warning in case the --junitxml option is given in the command line but junit_family is not explicitly configured in pytest.ini.
For more information, see the docs.
* The pytest team has created the pytest-reportlog plugin, which provides a new --report-log=FILE option that writes report logs into a file as the test session executes.
Each line of the report log contains a self contained JSON object corresponding to a testing event, such as a collection or a test result report. The file is guaranteed to be flushed after writing
each line, so systems can read and process events in real-time.
The plugin is meant to replace the --resultlog option, which is deprecated and meant to be removed in a future release. If you use --resultlog, please try out pytest-reportlog and provide feedback.
* When sys.pycache_prefix (Python 3.8+) is set, it will be used by pytest to cache test files changed by the assertion rewriting mechanism.
This makes it easier to benefit of cached .pyc files even on file systems without permissions.
* Allow selective auto-indentation of multiline log messages.
Adds command line option --log-auto-indent, config option log_auto_indent and support for per-entry configuration of indentation behavior on calls to logging.log().
Alters the default for auto-indention from on to off. This restores the older behavior that existed prior to v4.6.0. This reversion to earlier behavior was done because it is better to activate new
features that may lead to broken tests explicitly rather than implicitly.
* pytester learned two new functions, no_fnmatch_line and no_re_match_line.
The functions are used to ensure the captured text does not match the given pattern.
The previous idiom was to use re.match:
assert re.match(pat, result.stdout.str()) is None
Or the in operator:
assert text in result.stdout.str()
But the new functions produce best output on failure.
* Added tolerances to complex values when printing pytest.approx.
For example, repr(pytest.approx(3+4j)) returns (3+4j) ? 5e-06 ? ?180?. This is polar notation indicating a circle around the expected value, with a radius of 5e-06. For approx comparisons to return
True, the actual value should fall within this circle.
* Added the pluginmanager as an argument to pytest_addoption so that hooks can be invoked when setting up command line options. This is useful for having one plugin communicate things to another
plugin, such as default values or which set of command line options to add.
* Use multiple colors with terminal summary statistics.
* Quitting from debuggers is now properly handled in doctest items.
* Improved verbose diff output with sequences.
* Display untruncated assertion message with -vv.
* Fixed plurality mismatch in test summary (e.g. display ?1 error? instead of ?1 errors?).
* Config.InvocationParams.args is now always a tuple to better convey that it should be immutable and avoid accidental modifications.
* pytest.main now returns a pytest.ExitCode instance now, except for when custom exit codes are used (where it returns int then still).
* Align prefixes in output of pytester?s LineMatcher.
* Collection errors are reported as errors (and not failures like before) in the terminal?s short test summary.
* pytester.spawn does not skip/xfail tests on FreeBSD anymore unconditionally.
* The ?[XXX%]? indicator in the test summary is now colored according to the final (new) multi-colored line?s main color.
* Added --co as a synonym to --collect-only.
* atomicwrites is now only used on Windows, fixing a performance regression with assertion rewriting on Unix.
* Now parametrization will use the __name__ attribute of any object for the id, if present. Previously it would only use __name__ for functions and classes.
* Improved failure reporting with pytester?s Hookrecorder.assertoutcome.
* The reason for a stopped session, e.g. with --maxfail / -x, now gets reported in the test summary.
* Improved cache.set robustness and performance.
* Fixed --setup-plan showing inaccurate information about fixture lifetimes.
* Fixed line offset mismatch of skipped tests in terminal summary.
* The PytestDoctestRunner is now properly invalidated when unconfiguring the doctest plugin.
This is important when used with pytester?s runpytest_inprocess.
* BaseExceptions are now handled in saferepr, which includes pytest.fail.Exception etc.
* pytester: fixed order of arguments in rm_rf warning when cleaning up temporary directories, and do not emit warnings for errors with os.open.
* Fixed result of getmodpath method.
* RunResult from pytester now displays the mnemonic of the ret attribute when it is a valid pytest.ExitCode value.
devel/py-test5/Makefile | 5 ++---
devel/py-test5/distinfo | 10 +++++-----
2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diffs (35 lines):
diff -r 88814d87117e -r 6fbf1aa8601c devel/py-test5/Makefile
--- a/devel/py-test5/Makefile Wed Nov 20 08:32:02 2019 +0000
+++ b/devel/py-test5/Makefile Wed Nov 20 08:34:19 2019 +0000
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.5 2019/11/18 09:04:48 adam Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.6 2019/11/20 08:34:19 adam Exp $
CATEGORIES= devel python
@@ -10,7 +10,6 @@
COMMENT= Python testing tool
diff -r 88814d87117e -r 6fbf1aa8601c devel/py-test5/distinfo
--- a/devel/py-test5/distinfo Wed Nov 20 08:32:02 2019 +0000
+++ b/devel/py-test5/distinfo Wed Nov 20 08:34:19 2019 +0000
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
-$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.4 2019/11/18 09:04:48 adam Exp $
+$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.5 2019/11/20 08:34:19 adam Exp $
-SHA1 (pytest-5.2.4.tar.gz) = 5577162ee4980f1634fc9676088ff185770ad8ba
-RMD160 (pytest-5.2.4.tar.gz) = f6a25ed598f41a2a302791b1faa6d7a45254267c
-SHA512 (pytest-5.2.4.tar.gz) = b68b2f52a2eaaf0e26c465eb606043bc282eaab22f4f530f3ef66d0dbfa81c477bbb087cb54edcb43f124b69c25788865d5a0083e6f908203130447d12bb7143
-Size (pytest-5.2.4.tar.gz) = 976746 bytes
+SHA1 (pytest-5.3.0.tar.gz) = a649fad64eff4281797f50825c1cd09ad75c2367
+RMD160 (pytest-5.3.0.tar.gz) = c0fa39cf4d8b0d275325ef0933cc4c862363a2d8
+SHA512 (pytest-5.3.0.tar.gz) = 285d0b4f6b87b141d6d5dac368dc46eb80dd025d7ed4ad0db937fcc76efc1f8cf251ca9b0786ab1bdadd89c07ad8ddd74f2b3496f97326e9d7fccfd004b98aff
+Size (pytest-5.3.0.tar.gz) = 992537 bytes
Main Index |
Thread Index |