[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
[pkgsrc/trunk]: pkgsrc/shells/fish fish: Update to 3.0.2
user: nia <nia%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
date: Sat Nov 09 12:02:29 2019 +0000
fish: Update to 3.0.2
# fish 3.0.2 (released February 19, 2019)
This release of fish fixes an issue discovered in fish 3.0.1.
### Fixes and improvements
- The PWD environment variable is now ignored if it does not resolve to the true working directory, fixing strange behaviour in terminals started by editors and IDEs (#5647).
If you are upgrading from version 2.7.1 or before, please also review the release notes for 3.0.1, 3.0.0 and 3.0b1 (included below).
# fish 3.0.1 (released February 11, 2019)
This release of fish fixes a number of major issues discovered in fish 3.0.0.
### Fixes and improvements
- `exec` does not complain about running foreground jobs when called (#5449).
- while loops now evaluate to the last executed command in the loop body (or zero if the body was empty), matching POSIX semantics (#4982).
- `read --silent` no longer echoes to the tty when run from a non-interactive script (#5519).
- On macOS, path entries with spaces in `/etc/paths` and `/etc/paths.d` now correctly set path entries with spaces. Likewise, `MANPATH` is correctly set from `/etc/manpaths` and `/etc/manpaths.d`
- fish starts correctly under Cygwin/MSYS2 (#5426).
- The `pager-toggle-search` binding (Ctrl-S by default) will now activate the search field, even when the pager is not focused.
- The error when a command is not found is now printed a single time, instead of once per argument (#5588).
- Fixes and improvements to the git completions, including printing correct paths with older git versions, fuzzy matching again, reducing unnecessary offers of root paths (starting with `:/`) (#5578,
#5574, #5476), and ignoring shell aliases, so enterprising users can set up the wrapping command (via `set -g __fish_git_alias_$command $whatitwraps`) (#5412).
- Significant performance improvements to core shell functions (#5447) and to the `kill` completions (#5541).
- Starting in symbolically-linked working directories works correctly (#5525).
- The default `fish_title` function no longer contains extra spaces (#5517).
- The `nim` prompt now works correctly when chosen in the Web-based configuration (#5490).
- `string` now prints help to stdout, like other builtins (#5495).
- Killing the terminal while fish is in vi normal mode will no longer send it spinning and eating CPU. (#5528)
- A number of crashes have been fixed (#5550, #5548, #5479, #5453).
- Improvements to the documentation and certain completions.
### Known issues
There is one significant known issue that was not corrected before the release:
- fish does not run correctly under Windows Services for Linux before Windows 10 version 1809/17763, and the message warning of this may not be displayed (#5619).
If you are upgrading from version 2.7.1 or before, please also review the release notes for 3.0.0 and 3.0b1 (included below).
shells/fish/Makefile | 7 +++----
shells/fish/distinfo | 10 +++++-----
shells/fish/options.mk | 3 +--
3 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
diffs (54 lines):
diff -r 51b4272d91ba -r 14e86365335e shells/fish/Makefile
--- a/shells/fish/Makefile Sat Nov 09 11:48:45 2019 +0000
+++ b/shells/fish/Makefile Sat Nov 09 12:02:29 2019 +0000
@@ -1,7 +1,6 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.20 2019/04/25 07:33:17 maya Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.21 2019/11/09 12:02:29 nia Exp $
@@ -19,8 +18,8 @@
USE_TOOLS+= gmake autoreconf autoconf automake
diff -r 51b4272d91ba -r 14e86365335e shells/fish/distinfo
--- a/shells/fish/distinfo Sat Nov 09 11:48:45 2019 +0000
+++ b/shells/fish/distinfo Sat Nov 09 12:02:29 2019 +0000
@@ -1,9 +1,9 @@
-$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.14 2019/02/13 22:03:53 maya Exp $
+$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.15 2019/11/09 12:02:29 nia Exp $
-SHA1 (fish-3.0.0.tar.gz) = 8fde79d1721e33a46bffe19b66d23b5adbfec3bf
-RMD160 (fish-3.0.0.tar.gz) = 497da118e30a756a6068fef4707844ed92618fa0
-SHA512 (fish-3.0.0.tar.gz) = 97efb67c34860794787b44c04fbb8ebc1b7a8c37da00e7f6d93daab6707f198a2e0455e956a3b1c6a0c1711fa2d0f024ba42a3f82fbb17e857c518a858bb2ffb
-Size (fish-3.0.0.tar.gz) = 6224375 bytes
+SHA1 (fish-3.0.2.tar.gz) = cfd7f12e671be3b49070adc360c22873c8288d1d
+RMD160 (fish-3.0.2.tar.gz) = 95ec9e8ed70c07dd2cb057c127a1a98e2bb78036
+SHA512 (fish-3.0.2.tar.gz) = d3a24f85d4ada891ec4f6b14733edb236ae67f34868b0c9115fa5ebae99202a747ee9aeec7c6b04702f9a608019d5964b9cdc9abc4e3edfd7aaa9335093d8881
+Size (fish-3.0.2.tar.gz) = 6229935 bytes
SHA1 (patch-Makefile.in) = 279d0a77ae52470150f4293a10c26e269fd25cee
SHA1 (patch-configure.ac) = 05bad922ce93d5624f8c98a210e473ad702fbe8d
SHA1 (patch-share_functions_man.fish) = c31cf77efe66a26d24f31ae005838799bb70746e
diff -r 51b4272d91ba -r 14e86365335e shells/fish/options.mk
--- a/shells/fish/options.mk Sat Nov 09 11:48:45 2019 +0000
+++ b/shells/fish/options.mk Sat Nov 09 12:02:29 2019 +0000
@@ -1,8 +1,7 @@
-# $NetBSD: options.mk,v 1.1 2019/02/12 16:49:31 maya Exp $
+# $NetBSD: options.mk,v 1.2 2019/11/09 12:02:29 nia Exp $
Main Index |
Thread Index |