[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
[pkgsrc/trunk]: pkgsrc/games/stone-soup stone-soup: Update to 0.24
user: nia <nia%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
date: Mon Oct 28 12:24:06 2019 +0000
stone-soup: Update to 0.24
Stone Soup 0.24 (20191024)
* Vampire species simplified
* Thrown weapons streamlined
* Fedhas reimagined
* Sif Muna reworked
* Incremental pregeneration:
- This mode generates the dungeon in a stable order for all games regardless
of the path taken by the player, meaning that the behavior of seeds for
online and offline games should now be the same.
- Games using the same seed will see the same dungeon if they are
incrementally pregenerated without requiring the long initial generation
time of full pregeneration as introduced in 0.23.
- Incremental pregeneration is the default mode for new games.
- Servers can now enable seed selection without heavy CPU cost.
* A Trove map requiring many uses of digging has been removed.
* Identification scrolls are no longer used as a potential Trove cost.
* Transporters in vaults now correctly place in the Abyss.
* Fog generation in the Desolation of Salt portal now happens far less often
per turn, greatly reducing slowdown from high CPU usage.
* Random traps no longer place under items placed by vaults.
* Formicids can now use their dig ability on diggable statues.
* Manticore barbs now can only be picked out if the player can move, isn't
confused, and isn't asleep.
* Net traps now always trigger when the player steps on them.
* Vampiric weapons no longer have a hunger cost upon wield.
* Vampire simplification: Player vampires no longer eat or drink blood, and
have exactly two blood states.
- Alive: Regenerates quickly, normal HP modifier, no undead bonuses, no
batform, can transform and berserk normally.
- Bloodless: No regeneration with monsters in sight, -20% HP, stealth bonus,
undead resistances, batform, no other transformations or berserk.
- Blood states are transitioned by an ability which costs delay; becoming
bloodless incurs no penalty, becoming alive causes a temporary frail
- Bat form causes stat drain.
* Fedhas reimagined:
- Piety is gained exclusively from kills instead of through corpse decay.
- Fedhas abilities now create plant allies directly as temporary summons
instead of creating permanent allies using plants. All abilities cost
piety instead of food.
- New abilities:
* 2*: Active 'Wall of Briars' ability to surround the player with briar
patches. Hostile monsters will attack briars to reach you, taking
* 3*: Active 'Grow Ballistomycete' ability to place a ballistomycete at
any location within radius 2. The ballistomycete will fire spores
that seek out foes and make a 1-radius damaging explosion that
additionally confuses living creatures.
* 4*: Active 'Overgrow' ability to destroy any non-permarock walls in a
3x3 area, replacing them with plant allies, mostly wandering
mushrooms or burning bushes and sometimes ballistomycetes or oklob
* 5*: Active 'Grow Oklob' ability to place an oklob plant at any location
within radius 2.
- Fedhas no longer hates any necromancy spells, and allows worship by undead
- Removed abilities: Fungal Bloom, Reproduction, Growth, Evolution, Rain.
* Sif Muna reworked:
- Piety gain is exclusively from kills.
- 'Channel Energy' is available at 1* piety instead of 3*.
- 'Forget Spell' is available at 3* piety instead of 4*.
- New 4* 'Divine Exegesis' ability to cast any spell in your library
regardless of skill training. Receives a spell-power bonus based on
Invocations skill of 1.5 times the spell-power received from equivalent
levels of training in the spell's schools.
- The Divine Energy ability and Sif's miscast protection are removed.
* Trog and Okawaru now can gift unbranded boomerangs and javelins.
* Jiyva's Slimify ability now works properly on skeletons, zombies and
* Torment can now trigger Jiyva jelly spawns and Xom butterfly spawns.
* The 'X' key map mode has zoom support, defaulting to 60% zoom.
* Sealed off clinging and sensed monsters no longer stop autoexplore.
* Equipment melding no longer stops autoexplore and autotravel.
* Armour, jewellery, and weapons can be worn/wielded from the floor.
* Summoner monsters are now highlighted when the cursor is over one of its
* Traps are now shown in the ctrl-x listing and are indexed in the stash
* Scarves are now properly shown on player tiles.
* Species and background selection menus now have tiles.
* Updated visual theme for main menu, high scores, and related screens.
* New unrand: Staff of Battle, a staff of conjuration that spawns a
battlesphere when a hostile monster is in view.
* Unrandart changes:
- The Storm Bow now has a penetration effect.
- Gyre and Gimble now has the protection brand, enchantment of +7, and no
longer has Dex-3.
- Piercer has been removed, its effect having been merged into Storm Bow.
* Weapons with the holy wrath ego can now be cursed.
* Randart rings no longer generate with both rCorr and *Corrode.
* Throwing weapons have been streamlined.
- Blowguns are removed, needles are replaced with throwing darts.
- Dart effects scale with Throwing and Stealth skill.
- Darts of sleep, paralysis, confusion are removed.
- Darts of frenzy are renamed datura-tipped darts.
- A new dart brand, atropa is added. Atropa-tipped darts cause brief
confusion and longer-lasting blindness in the target.
- Tomahawks are renamed to boomerangs and always return.
- Javelins always penetrate.
- Steel and silver are merged into a single brand, called silver. Silver
ammunition applies the maximum of vorpal bonus damage and the old silver
- Poison, returning, penetration, and exploding are no longer available
brands for tomahawks and javelins.
* Monster AC, EV, MR, MaxHP, and descriptions are now exposed in the CLua
* A new function 'defeat_mr()' to determine the chance that a given spell
defeats a monster's magic resistance.
* There is a basic seed explorer available in scripts/seed_explorer.lua.
* Monsters can now use wands of clouds, iceblast, and scattershot.
* Monsters clones created by Mara and rakshasa have the intended reduced HP of
the original monster instead of several times that value.
* A monster having the Dig spell no longer allows it to cast spells out of
* Azrael and draconian scorchers can use Call Down Damnation when not at
* Player ghosts can be shafted.
* Golden Eyes no longer have randomized spellpower for their gaze.
* Monster airstrike uses the same formula as the player, reducing damage
* Pikel's slaves no longer drop corpses nor items.
* The HP from Death's Door is fixed at time of casting rather than being
updated continuously, hence being subject to changes in spellpower.
* Olgreb's Toxic Radiance now properly triggers ally conducts when cast.
* Olgreb's Toxic Radiance now applies direct damage and poison status in a way
that considers the time of each turn.
* Shroud of Golubria's spellpower is now capped at 50.
games/stone-soup/Makefile | 3 +--
games/stone-soup/Makefile.common | 6 +++---
games/stone-soup/PLIST | 3 ++-
games/stone-soup/distinfo | 10 +++++-----
4 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
diffs (63 lines):
diff -r 1abdb0f32c49 -r c7871b3187f3 games/stone-soup/Makefile
--- a/games/stone-soup/Makefile Mon Oct 28 11:38:43 2019 +0000
+++ b/games/stone-soup/Makefile Mon Oct 28 12:24:06 2019 +0000
@@ -1,6 +1,5 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.4 2019/10/01 19:37:50 nia Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.5 2019/10/28 12:24:06 nia Exp $
diff -r 1abdb0f32c49 -r c7871b3187f3 games/stone-soup/Makefile.common
--- a/games/stone-soup/Makefile.common Mon Oct 28 11:38:43 2019 +0000
+++ b/games/stone-soup/Makefile.common Mon Oct 28 12:24:06 2019 +0000
@@ -1,11 +1,11 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile.common,v 1.1 2019/08/08 13:40:30 nia Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile.common,v 1.2 2019/10/28 12:24:06 nia Exp $
# used by games/stone-soup/Makefile
# used by games/stone-soup-sdl/Makefile
diff -r 1abdb0f32c49 -r c7871b3187f3 games/stone-soup/PLIST
--- a/games/stone-soup/PLIST Mon Oct 28 11:38:43 2019 +0000
+++ b/games/stone-soup/PLIST Mon Oct 28 12:24:06 2019 +0000
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-@comment $NetBSD: PLIST,v 1.1 2019/08/08 13:40:30 nia Exp $
+@comment $NetBSD: PLIST,v 1.2 2019/10/28 12:24:06 nia Exp $
@@ -471,6 +471,7 @@
diff -r 1abdb0f32c49 -r c7871b3187f3 games/stone-soup/distinfo
--- a/games/stone-soup/distinfo Mon Oct 28 11:38:43 2019 +0000
+++ b/games/stone-soup/distinfo Mon Oct 28 12:24:06 2019 +0000
@@ -1,8 +1,8 @@
-$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.1 2019/08/08 13:40:30 nia Exp $
+$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.2 2019/10/28 12:24:06 nia Exp $
-SHA1 (stone_soup-0.23.2.tar.xz) = a38f28369441fd6dd2517a45d0b76fadcd687d91
-RMD160 (stone_soup-0.23.2.tar.xz) = c0fe2b11b7426ee01d463d7fd714ec9fab0e57a4
-SHA512 (stone_soup-0.23.2.tar.xz) = 61ccb0ac262a798e7c06fdb5e821c9885a690e082c33f6255358561929d6800b272106632279d27320e8ae240d903e2002f59d908d5db4841065a5cfa97bbee8
-Size (stone_soup-0.23.2.tar.xz) = 30157732 bytes
+SHA1 (stone_soup-0.24.0.tar.xz) = 44eebf7f84c03bd5ea6817a3c5879dd3a67790c3
+RMD160 (stone_soup-0.24.0.tar.xz) = 5f006a8ab85dc4cfca1124372061b20e2298ec68
+SHA512 (stone_soup-0.24.0.tar.xz) = d43d3c43551394c0730427a1adf561bc29ac679c13475292908f942aa8b6e077861245536ff3c932c7478f1ec1c72cf51c9aca8b8ce30f3a99c311c292765194
+Size (stone_soup-0.24.0.tar.xz) = 29746940 bytes
SHA1 (patch-source_initfile.cc) = a57f7fcbb5461d61bd515907edc264741bd34553
SHA1 (patch-source_platform.h) = 9ba1b2e4e917db783fbda7bbb606c84b3a224b79
Main Index |
Thread Index |