[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
[pkgsrc/trunk]: pkgsrc/www/htmldoc-x11 www/htmldoc-x11: Update to 1.9.7
user: micha <micha%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
date: Fri Oct 18 11:07:37 2019 +0000
www/htmldoc-x11: Update to 1.9.7
- Switch from FLTK 1.1 to FLTK 1.3 (tested to work with FLTK 1.4 too)
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.7
- Refactored the PRE rendering code to work around compiler optimization bugs
- Added support for links with targets (Issue #351)
- Fixed a table rowspan + valign bug (Issue #360)
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.6
- Added support for data URIs (Issue #340)
- HTMLDOC no longer includes a PDF table of contents when converting a single
web page (Issue #344)
- Updated the markdown support with external links, additional inline markup,
and hard line breaks.
- Links in markdown text no longer render with a leading space as part of the
link (Issue #346)
- Fixed a buffer underflow bug discovered by AddressSanitizer.
- Fixed a bug in UTF-8 support (Issue #348)
- PDF output now includes the base language of the input document(s)
- Optimized the loading of font widths (Issue #354)
- Optimized PDF page resources (Issue #356)
- Optimized the base memory used for font widths (Issue #357)
- Added proper `­` support (Issue #361)
- Title files can now be markdown.
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.5
- The GUI did not support EPUB output.
- Empty markdown table cells were not rendered in PDF or PostScript output.
- The automatically-generated title page now supports both "docnumber" and
- Added support for dc:subject and dc:language metadata in EPUB output from the
HTML keywords and lang values.
- Added support for the subject and language metadata in markdown input.
- Fixed a buffer underflow bug (Issue #338)
- `htmldoc --help` now reports whether HTTPS URLs are supported (Issue #339)
- Fixed an issue with HTML title pages and EPUB output.
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.4
- Inline fixed-width text is no longer reduced in size automatically
- Optimized initialization of font width data (Issue #334)
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.3
- Fixed formatting bugs with aligned images (Issue #322, Issue #324)
- Fixed support for three digit "#RGB" color values (Issue #323)
- Fixed character set support for markdown metadata.
- Updated libpng to v1.6.34 (Issue #326)
- The makefiles did not use the CPPFLAGS value (Issue #328)
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.2
- Added Markdown table support.
- Fixed parsing of TBODY, TFOOT, and THEAD elements in HTML files.
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.1
- Fixed monospace font size issue (Issue #309)
- Added support for reproducible builds (Issue #310)
- Added limited support for the HTML 4.0 SPAN element (Issue #311)
- Added (extremely limited) UTF-8 support for input files (Issue #314)
- Fixed buffer underflow for (invalid) short HTML comments (Issue #316)
- Now indent PRE text, by popular request.
- EPUB output now makes sure that `<element property>` is written as
- Now support both NAME and ID for table-of-contents targets.
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9
- Added support for repeating a single header row for tables that span multiple
pages (Issue #16)
- Added support for embedding the current filename/URL in the header or footer
- Added EPUB support (Issue #301)
- Added Markdown support (Issue #302)
- Fixed a regression in header/footer image scaling (Issue #303)
- Documentation updates (Issue #305)
- Compiler fixes (Issue #304, Issue #306)
- Fixed a bug when running HTMLDOC as a macOS application.
- Updated the bundled libpng to v1.6.29.
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.8.30
- Updated documentation to reflect new project page on Github.
- Dropped old CDE and IRIX desktop integration files.
- Cleaned up the GUI and adopted new default text editors for Linux and macOS.
- PAGE BREAK comments at the end of a file in web page mode would lose the
first page (Issue #251)
- Fixed the scaling of header/footer images to limit them to the height of the
header or footer (Issue #273)
- Fixed an issue with the top-level makefile not exiting with an error as
needed (Issue #282)
- Fixed a URL referencing bug when the same hostname but a different port was
used (Issue #290)
- Fixed build issue on macOS (Issue #291)
- Fixed handling of indexed+alpha PNG images (Issue #295)
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.8.29
- Updated local PNG library to version 1.6.20.
- Updated local JPEG library to version 9b.
- Dropped support for OpenSSL.
- Added configure script support for libjpeg-turbo.
- Updated HTTP code to latest CUPS/ippsample sources.
- Duplex PDF output incorrectly forced an even number of pages
- The table of contents showed the wrong page numbers after headings containing
the "_HD_OMIT_TOC" attribute.
- Fixed reported build issues
- The configure script's --enable-local* options did not work.
# Changes in HTMLDOC v1.8.28
- Updated local zlib to version 1.2.8.
- Updated local PNG library to version 1.6.8.
- Updated local JPEG library to version 9.
- Updated default PDF version to 1.4.
- SECURITY: Fixed three buffer overflow issues when reading AFM files and
parsing page sizes.
- Fixed incompatibility with Fortify's version of strcpy, which does not work
properly with variable-length arrays
- Fixed compilation against PNG library 1.5 or later
- Fixed documentation errors
- Marked Zapf-Dingbats as a standard font
- Fixed GPL license text in GUI
- Fixed a table formatting problem when a column has multiple colspan values
- Fixed parsing of HTML comments
- Fixed potential out-of-bounds read in table-of-contents rendering code
- Fixed handling of image URLs with ampersands in them
- Fixed top/bottom margins for logo and header/footer images
- Fixed image alignment bug
- Fixed X11 build problem
www/htmldoc-x11/Makefile | 10 +++++-----
1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diffs (20 lines):
diff -r 8bd84bced5cc -r 61c9bf92df1f www/htmldoc-x11/Makefile
--- a/www/htmldoc-x11/Makefile Fri Oct 18 11:07:25 2019 +0000
+++ b/www/htmldoc-x11/Makefile Fri Oct 18 11:07:37 2019 +0000
@@ -1,11 +1,11 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.20 2016/12/30 12:54:21 wiz Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.21 2019/10/18 11:07:37 micha Exp $
-CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --with-gui --with-x
+# FLTK version 1.4 is supported too
Main Index |
Thread Index |