[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
[pkgsrc/trunk]: pkgsrc/devel/fossil fossil: update to version 2.9
user: gutteridge <gutteridge%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
date: Sun Aug 11 22:16:04 2019 +0000
fossil: update to version 2.9
Changes for Version 2.9 (2019-07-13)
* Added the [/help?cmd=git|fossil git export] command and instructions
for [./mirrortogithub.md|creating a GitHub mirror of a Fossil project].
* Improved handling of relative hyperlinks on the
[/help?cmd=/artifact|/artifact] pages for wiki. For example,
hyperlinks and the lizard <img> now work correctly
for both [/artifact/2ff24ab0887cf522] and
* Enhancements to the timeline graph layout, to show more information
with less clutter.
* Added tool-tips to the /timeline graph. On by default but can be
disabled by setting the "Tooltip dwell time" to 0 in the timeline
* Copy buttons added to various check-in hash and branch name links.
* Double-clicking on a /timeline graph node now jumps to the /info page
for the check-in. So, repurpose the timestamp hyperlink to show all
activity around that check-in in time.
* Added the [/help?cmd=touch|fossil touch] command, and the --setmtime
option on the [/help?cmd=open|fossil open] and
[/help?cmd=update|fossil update] commands.
* Many documentation enhancements.
* For the "[/help?cmd=update|fossil update]" and
"[/help?cmd=checkout|fossil checkout]" commands, if a
managed file is removed because it is no longer part of the target
check-in and the directory containing the file is empty after the
file is removed and the directory is not the current working
directory and is not on the [/help?cmd=empty-dirs|empty-dirs]
list, then also remove the directory.
* Update internal Unicode character tables, used in regular expression
handling, from version 11.0 to 12.1.
* In "[/help?cmd=regexp|fossil regexp]", "[/help?cmd=grep|fossil grep]"
and the TH1 "regexp" command, the -nocase option now removes multiple
diacritics from the same character (derived from SQLite's
* Added the [/help?cmd=/secureraw|/secureraw] page that requires the
complete SHA1 or SHA3 hash, not just a prefix, before it will deliver
* Accept purely numeric ISO8601 date/time strings as long as they
do not conflict with a hash. Example: "20190510134217" instead of
"2019-05-10 13:42:17". This helps keep URLs shorter and less
* Support both "1)" and "1." for numbered lists in markdown, as
* The sync and clone HTTP requests omit the extra /xfer path element
from the end of the request URI. All servers since 2010 know that
the HTTP request is for a sync or clone from the mimetype so the
extra path element is not needed.
* If an automatic sync gets a permanent redirect request, then update
the saved remote URL to the new address.
* Temporary filenames (for example used for external "diff" commands)
try to preserve the suffix of the original file.
* Added the [/help?cmd=/thisdayinhistory|/thisdayinhistory] web page.
* Enhanced parsing of [/help?cmd=/timeline|/timeline] query parameters
"ymd=", "ym=", and "yw=". All arguments are option (in which case they
default to the current time) and all accept ISO8601 date/times without
* Automatically disapprove pending moderation requests for a user when
that user is deleted. This helps in dealing with spam-bots.
* Improvements to the "Capability Summary" section in the
[/help?cmd=/secaudit0|Security Audit] web-page.
* Use new "ci-lock" and "ci-lock-failed" pragmas in the
[./sync.wiki|sync protocol] to try to prevent accident forks
caused by concurrent commits when operating in auto-sync mode.
* Fix a bug ([https://www.fossil-scm.org/forum/forumpost/c51b9a1169|details])
that can cause repository databases to be overwritten with debugging
output, thus corrupting the repository. This is only a factor when
CGI debugging is enabled, and even then is a rare occurrence, but it is
obviously an important fix.
devel/fossil/Makefile | 5 ++---
devel/fossil/distinfo | 10 +++++-----
2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diffs (29 lines):
diff -r 7d7fdc42d8a7 -r 02d54724082a devel/fossil/Makefile
--- a/devel/fossil/Makefile Sun Aug 11 21:37:08 2019 +0000
+++ b/devel/fossil/Makefile Sun Aug 11 22:16:04 2019 +0000
@@ -1,8 +1,7 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.49 2019/04/03 00:32:34 ryoon Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.50 2019/08/11 22:16:04 gutteridge Exp $
CATEGORIES= devel scm
diff -r 7d7fdc42d8a7 -r 02d54724082a devel/fossil/distinfo
--- a/devel/fossil/distinfo Sun Aug 11 21:37:08 2019 +0000
+++ b/devel/fossil/distinfo Sun Aug 11 22:16:04 2019 +0000
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
-$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.31 2019/03/12 13:20:27 gutteridge Exp $
+$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.32 2019/08/11 22:16:04 gutteridge Exp $
-SHA1 (fossil-src-2.8.tar.gz) = a55c38d9501ff3d61924943f28cb8c5b5cf156ba
-RMD160 (fossil-src-2.8.tar.gz) = c4fbcca83d4690026433e82399f0b8b2f54e7c17
-SHA512 (fossil-src-2.8.tar.gz) = 5c6a8dc1545c43b3c95fbbec343db023e27a9db58f282a881bb7e488e3e26a0f7913a41f505dedf618b884507e48956780bd0e12482e184345d68edd1e79ff8e
-Size (fossil-src-2.8.tar.gz) = 5359975 bytes
+SHA1 (fossil-src-2.9.tar.gz) = bcb0abdd9d7bb3131187eb3ab941c5e795081c8c
+RMD160 (fossil-src-2.9.tar.gz) = a95f8c784dbf633ba8f407db01bb151870d4dfb3
+SHA512 (fossil-src-2.9.tar.gz) = c3786d4ae5517c88917819448863e9e1e37704a7073a1c87c042660313b77ce3a63f32e35e6a56af1c681e7b8a5acc652b4447d0387b8a8a5b3b5aa04dd9a9b5
+Size (fossil-src-2.9.tar.gz) = 5440118 bytes
Main Index |
Thread Index |