[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
[pkgsrc/trunk]: pkgsrc/devel/fossil fossil: update to 2.8
user: gutteridge <gutteridge%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
date: Tue Mar 12 13:20:27 2019 +0000
fossil: update to 2.8
Changes for Version 2.8 (2019-02-20)
* Show cherry-pick merges as dotted lines on the timeline graph.
The "fossil rebuild" command must be run to create and
populate the new "cherrypick" table in the repository in order
for this feature to operate.
* Add the ability to associate branches, check-ins, and tags with
specially-named Wiki pages. This gives the ability to better
document branches and tags, and provide more documentation on
check-ins beyond the check-in comment. The associated Wiki is
automatically displayed on /info pages for check-ins, and on
/timeline?r=BRANCH and /timeline?t=TAG pages for branches and
tags. This feature is on by default, but can be disabled in on
the Admin/Wiki page.
* Enhance the repository list page (shown for example by
"fossil all ui") so that it shows the name and last check-in
time for each project. The implementation of the repository
list page is now broken out into a separate source file (repolist.c).
* Allow users with Forum Supervisor permission ('6') to add Forum
Write Trusted permission ('4') to users as they are approving a
forum post by that user.
* When running a bisect, report the number of check-ins still in
the search range and the estimated number of bisect steps remaining.
Do this at each step of the bisect.
* Provide a permanent link to a bisect timeline using the bid= query
* Make the chronological forum display feature available to all users,
and make it the default format on mobile devices.
* Break out Wiki setup into a separate /setup_wiki page, accessible
on the standard menus through Admin/Wiki.
* Add "Next" and "Previous" buttons on the /wdiff page, allowing
the user to step through the versions of a wiki page.
* Improve the display of the /whistory page.
* Omit the "HH:MM" timestamps on timeline graphs on narrow-screen
devices, to improve horizontal space uses. This helps make Fossil
* Enhance /wcontent to show a sortable list of Wiki pages together
with the number of revisions and the most recent change time for
* Hyperlinks to Wiki pages on the /timeline go to the specific
version of the Wiki page named in the timeline, not to the latest
* Enhancements to the "amend", "tag", and "reparent" commands, including
adding options --override-date, --override-user, and --dry-run.
* Add the global --comment-format command-line option and the
comment-format setting to control the display of the command-line
* Change the "fossil reparent" command so that it only works from
within an active checkout.
* On the /setup_ucap_list, show administrators how many users have
each capability. The counts are a hyperlink to the /setup_ulist
page showing the subset of users that have that capability.
* Provide the ability to redirect all HTTP pages to HTTPS. Formerly
one could cause this to occur for the /login page only. That option
still exists, but the redirect can now also be done for all pages.
leading and trailing whitespace.
* Detect when the repository used by a checkout is swapped out for
a clone that uses different RID values, and make appropriate adjustments
to the checkout database to avoid any problems.
* Add the backoffice-disable setting to completely disable the
* Update the built-in SQLite to version 3.27.1.
* Various other small enhancements to webpages and documentation.
devel/fossil/Makefile | 4 ++--
devel/fossil/distinfo | 10 +++++-----
2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diffs (27 lines):
diff -r 66fe928ec485 -r 5bb411dec23c devel/fossil/Makefile
--- a/devel/fossil/Makefile Tue Mar 12 12:13:39 2019 +0000
+++ b/devel/fossil/Makefile Tue Mar 12 13:20:27 2019 +0000
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.47 2018/12/19 12:19:13 bsiegert Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.48 2019/03/12 13:20:27 gutteridge Exp $
CATEGORIES= devel scm
diff -r 66fe928ec485 -r 5bb411dec23c devel/fossil/distinfo
--- a/devel/fossil/distinfo Tue Mar 12 12:13:39 2019 +0000
+++ b/devel/fossil/distinfo Tue Mar 12 13:20:27 2019 +0000
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
-$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.30 2018/12/19 12:19:13 bsiegert Exp $
+$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.31 2019/03/12 13:20:27 gutteridge Exp $
-SHA1 (fossil-src-2.7.tar.gz) = c08739dd057dd9aa5baff9cf9f2decb790ab06ad
-RMD160 (fossil-src-2.7.tar.gz) = 32a27af9dd271511bb2be6633173ce5c372b3114
-SHA512 (fossil-src-2.7.tar.gz) = c1f52209bf14cb1b0a134b03fd02926c123bfd38d9b0d45f39d3137f3df2be13371f38611dc66d1d7df71d95c79baf26e66ccb845c769a57b9568629cdd52672
-Size (fossil-src-2.7.tar.gz) = 5276161 bytes
+SHA1 (fossil-src-2.8.tar.gz) = a55c38d9501ff3d61924943f28cb8c5b5cf156ba
+RMD160 (fossil-src-2.8.tar.gz) = c4fbcca83d4690026433e82399f0b8b2f54e7c17
+SHA512 (fossil-src-2.8.tar.gz) = 5c6a8dc1545c43b3c95fbbec343db023e27a9db58f282a881bb7e488e3e26a0f7913a41f505dedf618b884507e48956780bd0e12482e184345d68edd1e79ff8e
+Size (fossil-src-2.8.tar.gz) = 5359975 bytes
Main Index |
Thread Index |