[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
[pkgsrc/trunk]: pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-FTPSSL Update to 0.41
user: wen <wen%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
date: Sun Jan 27 13:30:29 2019 +0000
Update to 0.41
0.41 2018/12/20 08:30:00
- Fixed supported() to say HELP isn't supported if OverriedHELP was used.
Wasn't doing this in 100% of the logic paths.
- Fixed nlst/list bug when filter patterns & callbacks were both in use.
The results of the end callback wasn't having the pattern applied to filter
the results. Patterns are now applied to filter things before & after the
callback is called, where before it was only done before the callback was
- Fixed nlst/list to both call _common_list() instead of having list do both.
- The DebugLogFile option now turns autoflush on when the log file is opened.
I was loosing the log file contents on certain types of errors when
autoflush was turned off making it difficult to troubleshoot issues.
- Tweaked the ccc() hack slightly. Also the above log file fix seems to have
stabilized the CCC hack when the logs are turned on when it works. Though
some servers sometimes throw "Unexpeced EOF" errors after executing the CCC.
So I put in a couple of sleeps for 1 second each & the command became even
more stable. Suggesting that the "Unexpected EOF" errors were caused by
- Added uput2() method to deal with the problem that uput() can't always
tell you the actual name of the file on the FTPS server and you really need
to know that filename. (slow)
- Rewrote the uput() POD to reflect what the command actually does instead
of what it's supposed to do. Different servers implemented it differently.
- Tweaked the depreciated "useSSL" option to make it easier to remove in
- Minor tweaks to _help() & supported() dealing with OverrideHELP & _help()
can now include disabled commands in it's hash. (The key's value is 0 if
disabled. Else non-zero if a supported command.) Before it just silently
tossed disabled commands.
- Added mlsd() - List of files in machine readable format.
- Added mlst() - Get file details in machine readable foramt.
- Added parse_mlsx() to parse the returned values of mlsd() & mlst().
- Modified size() to have option of using MLST as an alternate way to get a
- Modified is_dir() & is_file() to be able to use MLST as the prefered way
to do these tests. Falls back on original tests if MLST isn't supported
or doesn't have the TYPE feature enabled.
- Redesigned all the test cases from scratch! Rather than choose one of 3
huge scripts to run, everything has been replaced by a lot of smaller test
cases. Makes it much simpler to verify everything is working without the
need for messy complex code or having to carefully examine log files
- The test cases no longer uses the depreciated "useSSL" option. They use
the "SSL_version" option instead.
- t/test-helper/helper1234.pm, new helper module to centralize the asking
of questions and to share the answers between all the test cases. So
that "make test" only prompts you a single time for your server info.
- No longer uses environment variables to "remember" answers. Now uses
a dynamically built config file of options selected. Just have to
answer the questions the 1st time run via "make test".
- MANIFEST - Added all the new test cases and removed the old ones.
- Updated the LISCENSE file to say 2018 (from 2017)
- Update the README file to say 2018 (from 2017) Then completly rewrote it.
net/p5-Net-FTPSSL/Makefile | 5 ++---
net/p5-Net-FTPSSL/distinfo | 10 +++++-----
2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diffs (29 lines):
diff -r 155456a2e55c -r 15107125716a net/p5-Net-FTPSSL/Makefile
--- a/net/p5-Net-FTPSSL/Makefile Sun Jan 27 13:27:29 2019 +0000
+++ b/net/p5-Net-FTPSSL/Makefile Sun Jan 27 13:30:29 2019 +0000
@@ -1,8 +1,7 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.24 2018/08/22 09:45:59 wiz Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.25 2019/01/27 13:30:29 wen Exp $
CATEGORIES= net perl5 security
diff -r 155456a2e55c -r 15107125716a net/p5-Net-FTPSSL/distinfo
--- a/net/p5-Net-FTPSSL/distinfo Sun Jan 27 13:27:29 2019 +0000
+++ b/net/p5-Net-FTPSSL/distinfo Sun Jan 27 13:30:29 2019 +0000
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
-$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.10 2018/03/04 15:29:10 wiz Exp $
+$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.11 2019/01/27 13:30:29 wen Exp $
-SHA1 (Net-FTPSSL-0.40.tar.gz) = 81212efbd93bd152c7bb32631adc06c4aedea685
-RMD160 (Net-FTPSSL-0.40.tar.gz) = cab4e560d7487e7a951d991b56bb8a36ecfc68f4
-SHA512 (Net-FTPSSL-0.40.tar.gz) = aa976e63e5862888d1450d18e133f8a78678bc0b57ad470ac7216da8f265703385f39498abddf5c89d8dd43c7f3eec1eac207b7080aa1b1c567780a9aa54df59
-Size (Net-FTPSSL-0.40.tar.gz) = 108402 bytes
+SHA1 (Net-FTPSSL-0.41.tar.gz) = b8c80370e7e2a32f62a1644966bf1533a82932bb
+RMD160 (Net-FTPSSL-0.41.tar.gz) = 4e10032a56dcaca9ce85fa4fe6fcdf0d90e6e42d
+SHA512 (Net-FTPSSL-0.41.tar.gz) = 5fcf31d1bd78b0b11e87f314047f0901208d853a14b633d07a41122cb8c4042c671dbf801f27f61646234aed111d7b7e24ce8bb1da4e5a2f57c680f09b7106b6
+Size (Net-FTPSSL-0.41.tar.gz) = 125471 bytes
Main Index |
Thread Index |