[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
[pkgsrc/trunk]: pkgsrc/devel/fossil Update fossil to 2.7. From atomicules in ...
user: bsiegert <bsiegert%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
date: Wed Dec 19 12:19:13 2018 +0000
Update fossil to 2.7. From atomicules in PR pkg/53799.
Changes for Version 2.7 (2018-09-22)
* Add the email alerts feature for commits, ticket changes, wiki changes,
forum posts, and announcements. This is still a work in progress. It is
functional, but it is not as easy to setup and use as it ought to be.
* Add the discussion forum feature.
* Add new user capabilities letters needed to support alerts and forum.
Formerly, user capabilities were letters from [a-z], but with the
enhancements, the supply of lower case letters was exhausted. User
capabilities are now letters in [a-zA-Z0-9].
* The built-in skins are now responsive, providing better layout on small
screens, including mobile devices.
* The default skin now includes a hamburger menu that is generated by the /
* All of the built-in skins now use a Content Security Policy (CSP) to help
prevent cross-site injection and forgery attacks. There are no known
vulnerabilities in Fossil. The added CSP does not fix anything; it merely
adds another layer of defense.
* The /sitemap and other list pages show as multiple columns if the viewing
window is wide enough.
* There is an optional "js" file for each skin that can be used to hold
header or footer.
* Add the backoffice.
* Update internal Unicode character tables, used in regular expression
handling, from version 10.0 to 11.0.
* Improvements to the "Security Audit" administration page
* Add the fossil branch current command.
* Add the grep command.
* Update the built-in SQLite to version 3.25.1.
* Some code and interfaces are in place to support sending and receiving
email directly via SMTP, but this feature is not yet complete or ready for
* The `mv-rm-files` setting is now compiled into Fossil in the default Fossil
configuration; no longer must you say ./configure --with-legacy-mv-rm to
make it available. The setting remains disabled by default, however, so you
must still say fossil set mv-rm-files 1 to enable it on each repository
where you want hard mv/rm behavior.
Changes for Version 2.6 (2018-05-04)
* Fix a bug that was causing crashes while trying to clone the TCL
repository. This fix is the main reason for the current release.
* Added the new "Classic" timeline viewing mode. "Classic" is the same as
"Verbose" in the previous release. The "Verbose" mode is now like "Compact"
except the extra check-in details are shown by default.
* Add support for ETags:, Last-Modified:, and If-Modified-Since: cache
* Enhance the /tarball, /zip, and /sqlar pages so that the checkin name to be
downloaded can be expressed as part of the URI, and without the need for
* On the /timeline webpage, add the days=N query parameter and enhance the
ymd=DATE and yw=DATE query parameters to accept 'now' as an argument to
show the latest day or week.
* In the web page that comes up in response to the fossil all ui command,
show the last modification time for each repository, and allow
click-to-sort on the modification time column.
* In the tarball cache replacement algorithm, give extra weight to tarballs
that have been accessed more than once.
* Additional defenses against web-based attacks. There have not been any
known vulnerabilities. We are just being paranoid.
* Update the built-in SQLite to an alpha version of 3.24.0.
Changes for Version 2.5 (2018-02-07)
* Numerous enhancements to the look and feel of the web interface.
Especially: Added separate "Modern", "Compact", "Verbose", and "Columnar"
view options on timelines.
* Common display settings (such as the "view" option and the number of rows
in a timeline) are held in a cookie and thus persist across multiple pages.
* Rework the skin editing process so that changes are implemented on one of
nine /draft pages, evaluated, then merged back to the default.
* Added the Ardoise skin.
* Fix the "fossil server" command on Unix to be much more responsive to
multiple simultaneous web requests.
* Use the IPv6 stack for the "fossil ui" and "fossil server" commands on
* Support for SQL Archives as a download option.
* Fossil now automatically generates the <html><head>...</head><body> at the
beginning of each web page if the configurable header lacks a <body> tag.
* Added the /artifact_stats page, currently accessible only by the
* Upgrade to the latest versions of SQLite and OpenSSL.
* Improved key bindings on the Tk diff screen generated by "fossil diff
This is a step along the road toward supporting a strict Content Security
Policy. More work is to be done.
* Initial infrastructure is in place to make use of the pledge() system call
in OpenBSD. More work is to be done.
devel/fossil/Makefile | 5 ++---
devel/fossil/distinfo | 10 +++++-----
2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diffs (29 lines):
diff -r c7d28c9f3d8e -r 61cd730c0e94 devel/fossil/Makefile
--- a/devel/fossil/Makefile Wed Dec 19 12:10:26 2018 +0000
+++ b/devel/fossil/Makefile Wed Dec 19 12:19:13 2018 +0000
@@ -1,8 +1,7 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.46 2018/12/09 18:52:22 adam Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.47 2018/12/19 12:19:13 bsiegert Exp $
CATEGORIES= devel scm
diff -r c7d28c9f3d8e -r 61cd730c0e94 devel/fossil/distinfo
--- a/devel/fossil/distinfo Wed Dec 19 12:10:26 2018 +0000
+++ b/devel/fossil/distinfo Wed Dec 19 12:19:13 2018 +0000
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
-$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.29 2017/12/23 21:11:32 wiz Exp $
+$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.30 2018/12/19 12:19:13 bsiegert Exp $
-SHA1 (fossil-src-2.4.tar.gz) = 3851ae290a178853456ad39189b28e2256eaac88
-RMD160 (fossil-src-2.4.tar.gz) = d30aead999eb8d1eb5f77b4ac509f2dcd17e1283
-SHA512 (fossil-src-2.4.tar.gz) = de7f2321677df7f6dc2a3a20e58f456602d938f40125ef33d401f28cdaa93e38d3db10e109547df269bc95a2ac8669ade05b6fd6fad39e6633f15ffdd91c499f
-Size (fossil-src-2.4.tar.gz) = 4919205 bytes
+SHA1 (fossil-src-2.7.tar.gz) = c08739dd057dd9aa5baff9cf9f2decb790ab06ad
+RMD160 (fossil-src-2.7.tar.gz) = 32a27af9dd271511bb2be6633173ce5c372b3114
+SHA512 (fossil-src-2.7.tar.gz) = c1f52209bf14cb1b0a134b03fd02926c123bfd38d9b0d45f39d3137f3df2be13371f38611dc66d1d7df71d95c79baf26e66ccb845c769a57b9568629cdd52672
+Size (fossil-src-2.7.tar.gz) = 5276161 bytes
Main Index |
Thread Index |