[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
[pkgsrc/trunk]: pkgsrc/print/pmw Update pmw to 4.30
user: prlw1 <prlw1%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
date: Mon Sep 17 15:15:21 2018 +0000
Update pmw to 4.30
Version 4.30 15-June-2018
1. If a "movement" was coded without any staves (for example, for a title
page), there was the possibility of a segmentation crash due to memory
corruption. This is a very old bug, surprisingly never triggered before.
2. Added the "tripletize" feature, somewhat of an experiment.
3. Allow semicolon and comma after any note, not just quavers and shorter, to
make life easier when halvenotes and doublenotes are being used.
4. Implement [doublenotes] and [halvenotes] to alter note lengths without
affecting time signatures.
5. Make -norepeat a synonym of -norepeats because I keep forgetting.
6. Make "stafflines" a synonym of "stavelines" because staff/stave are supposed
to be interchangeable throughout.
7. Added an optional thickness to -drawstavelines.
8. Repeats in the middle of bars are now honoured in MIDI output.
9. If there were more than 20 text strings preceding a note, PMW could crash.
The limit has been increased to 50, and a test for overflow is now in place.
10. Arrange to free heap memory so tests can run with -fsanitize=address.
11. If a chord was repeated multiple times by 'x' followed by a number greater
than 1, a data overrun could occur. There is now also a hard error if there
are too many notes in a chord (the limit is now 16).
12. If a midichannel directive contained a volume setting, undefined memory was
being copied accidentally (but never used).
13. Several code refactorizations to tidy up suspect code picked up by gcc and
14. "Printtime" and "printkey" directives used to apply to the entire piece;
even if set in the second movement they would affect the first. Now they
apply only to the movement they are set in and any that follow.
15. Some other changes for "printkey":
(a) At a mid-stave change of key, PMW used to check for C major or A minor
when deciding whether to automatically insert a previous key cancellation
signature using natural signs, though in one case the test for A minor was
missing. Now it checks for a key signature of zero width, which means that
if "printkey" defines an empty string for the new key, a cancellation
signature will be generated.
(b) Previously, a cancellation signature took no notice of any "printkey"
setting. There is now an optional second argument for "printkey" that
specifies what to print for a cancellation. If not supplied, an empty
string is used.
16. Added four new characters to the music font: reverse turns and half circles.
17. Characters from the PMW-Alpha font were not being correctly included in the
documentation PDF (something changed and I didn't notice). This has been
fixed by including the type 3 PostScript font explicitly when building the
PDF from SDoP's PostScript output.
print/pmw/Makefile | 4 ++--
print/pmw/distinfo | 10 +++++-----
2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diffs (28 lines):
diff -r b3142119acc4 -r 9ebdf9cc3edc print/pmw/Makefile
--- a/print/pmw/Makefile Mon Sep 17 14:33:35 2018 +0000
+++ b/print/pmw/Makefile Mon Sep 17 15:15:21 2018 +0000
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.3 2016/11/27 00:12:57 prlw1 Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.4 2018/09/17 15:15:21 prlw1 Exp $
diff -r b3142119acc4 -r 9ebdf9cc3edc print/pmw/distinfo
--- a/print/pmw/distinfo Mon Sep 17 14:33:35 2018 +0000
+++ b/print/pmw/distinfo Mon Sep 17 15:15:21 2018 +0000
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
-$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.4 2016/11/27 00:12:57 prlw1 Exp $
+$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.5 2018/09/17 15:15:21 prlw1 Exp $
-SHA1 (pmw-4.29.tar.gz) = e657cbb6f06bcb5956a4d0dd82ac51578ec43032
-RMD160 (pmw-4.29.tar.gz) = 6f4c845181ff641b64bfe1bba69de90ae212972d
-SHA512 (pmw-4.29.tar.gz) = 85e37fb943744deef717f29456e2c0ba6aab2b07af9dcc9577bed4d7de2c2675035907b5e900325bb8e491267368330892b80635c9406d2a9e868540c477742a
-Size (pmw-4.29.tar.gz) = 2084777 bytes
+SHA1 (pmw-4.30.tar.gz) = 765fdf56e0f5c541872a7a63b475351857c3fe1d
+RMD160 (pmw-4.30.tar.gz) = c45610f4f618d0890ad8027f31af7770efd92d0c
+SHA512 (pmw-4.30.tar.gz) = 738e13d64858ce6f4ed78789d78265480833cd198cbe24270df4bb3cb54cd449555a474285c1aaa4d8da6fcc739343a6828b90dad30113082b013978a25c0add
+Size (pmw-4.30.tar.gz) = 2123817 bytes
SHA1 (patch-Makefile.in) = 287f7ed907797b42b65d95af7a2798970aec8698
Main Index |
Thread Index |