[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
pkgsrc: libgit2: update to 0.27.0.
user: wiz <wiz%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
date: Tue Apr 17 10:50:24 2018 +0000
libgit2: update to 0.27.0.
### Changes or improvements
* Improved `p_unlink` in `posix_w32.c` to try and make a file writable
before sleeping in the retry loop to prevent unnecessary calls to sleep.
* The CMake build infrastructure has been improved to speed up building time.
* A new CMake option "-DUSE_HTTPS=<backend>" makes it possible to explicitly
choose an HTTP backend.
* A new CMake option "-DSHA1_BACKEND=<backend>" makes it possible to explicitly
choose an SHA1 backend. The collision-detecting backend is now the default.
* A new CMake option "-DUSE_BUNDLED_ZLIB" makes it possible to explicitly use
the bundled zlib library.
* A new CMake option "-DENABLE_REPRODUCIBLE_BUILDS" makes it possible to
generate a reproducible static archive. This requires support from your
* The minimum required CMake version has been bumped to 2.8.11.
* Writing to a configuration file now preserves the case of the key given by the
caller for the case-insensitive portions of the key (existing sections are
used even if they don't match).
* We now support conditional includes in configuration files.
* Fix for handling re-reading of configuration files with includes.
* Fix for reading patches which contain exact renames only.
* Fix for reading patches with whitespace in the compared files' paths.
* We will now fill `FETCH_HEAD` from all passed refspecs instead of overwriting
with the last one.
* There is a new diff option, `GIT_DIFF_INDENT_HEURISTIC` which activates a
heuristic which takes into account whitespace and indentation in order to
produce better diffs when dealing with ambiguous diff hunks.
* Fix for pattern-based ignore rules where files ignored by a rule cannot be
un-ignored by another rule.
* Sockets opened by libgit2 are now being closed on exec(3) if the platform
* Fix for peeling annotated tags from packed-refs files.
* Fix reading huge loose objects from the object database.
* Fix files not being treated as modified when only the file mode has changed.
* We now explicitly reject adding submodules to the index via
* Fix handling of `GIT_DIFF_FIND_RENAMES_FROM_REWRITES` raising `SIGABRT` when
one file has been deleted and another file has been rewritten.
* Fix for WinHTTP not properly handling NTLM and Negotiate challenges.
* When using SSH-based transports, we now repeatedly ask for the passphrase to
decrypt the private key in case a wrong passphrase is being provided.
* When generating conflict markers, they will now use the same line endings as
the rest of the file.
### API additions
* The `git_merge_file_options` structure now contains a new setting,
`marker_size`. This allows users to set the size of markers that
delineate the sides of merged files in the output conflict file.
By default this is 7 (`GIT_MERGE_CONFLICT_MARKER_SIZE`), which
produces output markers like `<<<<<<<` and `>>>>>>>`.
* `git_remote_create_detached()` creates a remote that is not associated
to any repository (and does not apply configuration like 'insteadof' rules).
This is mostly useful for e.g. emulating `git ls-remote` behavior.
* `git_diff_patchid()` lets you generate patch IDs for diffs.
* `git_status_options` now has an additional field `baseline` to allow creating
status lists against different trees.
* New family of functions to allow creating notes for a specific notes commit
instead of for a notes reference.
* New family of functions to allow parsing message trailers. This API is still
experimental and may change in future releases.
### API removals
### Breaking API changes
* Signatures now distinguish between +0000 and -0000 UTC offsets.
* The certificate check callback in the WinHTTP transport will now receive the
`message_cb_payload` instead of the `cred_acquire_payload`.
* We are now reading symlinked directories under .git/refs.
* We now refuse creating branches named "HEAD".
* We now refuse reading and writing all-zero object IDs into the
* We now read the effective user's configuration file instead of the real user's
configuration in case libgit2 runs as part of a setuid binary.
* The `git_odb_open_rstream` function and its `readstream` callback in the
`git_odb_backend` interface have changed their signatures to allow providing
the object's size and type to the caller.
devel/libgit2/Makefile | 4 ++--
devel/libgit2/PLIST | 5 ++---
devel/libgit2/distinfo | 10 +++++-----
3 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
diffs (51 lines):
diff -r affce98650e6 -r 3ee5787cea99 devel/libgit2/Makefile
--- a/devel/libgit2/Makefile Tue Apr 17 10:47:15 2018 +0000
+++ b/devel/libgit2/Makefile Tue Apr 17 10:50:24 2018 +0000
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.23 2018/03/25 08:23:50 ryoon Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.24 2018/04/17 10:50:24 wiz Exp $
diff -r affce98650e6 -r 3ee5787cea99 devel/libgit2/PLIST
--- a/devel/libgit2/PLIST Tue Apr 17 10:47:15 2018 +0000
+++ b/devel/libgit2/PLIST Tue Apr 17 10:50:24 2018 +0000
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-@comment $NetBSD: PLIST,v 1.7 2017/07/31 14:18:20 taca Exp $
+@comment $NetBSD: PLIST,v 1.8 2018/04/17 10:50:24 wiz Exp $
@@ -66,7 +66,6 @@
@@ -81,5 +80,5 @@
diff -r affce98650e6 -r 3ee5787cea99 devel/libgit2/distinfo
--- a/devel/libgit2/distinfo Tue Apr 17 10:47:15 2018 +0000
+++ b/devel/libgit2/distinfo Tue Apr 17 10:50:24 2018 +0000
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
-$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.10 2018/03/25 08:23:50 ryoon Exp $
+$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.11 2018/04/17 10:50:24 wiz Exp $
-SHA1 (libgit2-0.26.3.tar.gz) = 5eaa62b5842bee9048465452fe640c93fc79ca7d
-RMD160 (libgit2-0.26.3.tar.gz) = f5a9a6d72e55a0f9b59842773e525b5426b5c2ef
-SHA512 (libgit2-0.26.3.tar.gz) = abcd3a904bed05c1f200be2ffbc2c44cebd1b548459ee834d5635c5eaf7bcd551a4993bcc1cb9fbeae9ea990c5ebc07655007ff4e623fa7c697f326c0ce12c3e
-Size (libgit2-0.26.3.tar.gz) = 4728289 bytes
+SHA1 (libgit2-0.27.0.tar.gz) = a545ed6d67833b4dbcce32db7a7d757b14165493
+RMD160 (libgit2-0.27.0.tar.gz) = 2b9a8fb2e00dceb8c764d84a70898e4dd745a8f0
+SHA512 (libgit2-0.27.0.tar.gz) = 1304f0b6182e1e6e7fccbec1a568aefb662e144a1aea4fff5901f3c012ff0f3d28720f17d19b9a1bc6c892c32fe602766fe98a15538a94a468d65d3e4a1680ca
+Size (libgit2-0.27.0.tar.gz) = 4761312 bytes
Main Index |
Thread Index |