pkgsrc-Bulk archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

Re: release/macos - Darwin 24.5.0/aarch64 - 2026-10-07 09:33



* On 2026-10-09 at 03:03 BST, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

URL: https://reports.pkgci.org/Darwin/15.5/arm64/20261007T093329Z/report.html

Total:      28649  Platform:   Darwin 24.5.0/aarch64
Successful: 23669  Compiler:   clang-17.0.0
Failed:      1695  Repository: https://github.com/TritonDataCenter/pkgsrc
UpToDate:       0  Branch:     release/macos (revision: d9c722e4ba01)
Masked:      3285  Duration:   40h 23m 51s

New Failures Since 20261005T185322Z          Breaks  Previously
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
osabi-Darwin-24.5.0                              51  success
elm-lang-0.19.1nb1                                   success
py313-numpy-2.5.3                               170  indirect-failed
py312-numpy-2.5.3                                88  indirect-failed
py314-numpy-2.5.3                                84  indirect-failed

This was a full rebuild of the new 15.5 macOS setup, except I changed NATIVE_*_VERSION to be set to 24.5.0 to match the target SDK. I thought it could be confusing having 'apple27' show up everywhere in MACHINE_GNU_PLATFORM when the target is actually apple24.

I'll fix the osabi fallout, and as you may have noticed I fixed gcc14 for fortran dependencies, so py-numpy etc failures should now be legit.

--
Jonathan Perkin                    pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com


Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index