Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 8.99.2/x86_64 2017-09-08 19:21

On 09/10/17 08:20, David Holland wrote:
  > devel/ocaml-compiler-libs                 10 jaapb%NetBSD.org@localhost
  > devel/ocaml-migrate-parsetree             19 jaapb%NetBSD.org@localhost
  > devel/ocaml-ppx_derivers                   7 jaapb%NetBSD.org@localhost
  > devel/ocaml-ppx_traverse_builtins          9 jaapb%NetBSD.org@localhost

opam-installer: not found
Hopefully all of these will get further the next time.

This is fixed now - a mistake on my part in mk/ocaml.mk that has now been corrected. (Which means we could remove the OCAML_USE_OPAM from the Makefiles, but they're not in the way, so that can wait until the next update)

  > lang/boomerang                               pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

ocaml issues

This package needs some love - there's a new version on GitHub, but repackaging will take a nontrivial amount of time. If anyone is interested...

  > misc/ocaml-topkg                          24 jaapb%NetBSD.org@localhost

ocaml issues
(inconsistent build)

Weird one, this, I haven't been able to reproduce. Could be a clang issue, or possibly this package (or one of its dependencies) is not jobs-safe?

best

  Jaap