Re: Scan failure for upstream-trunk64 bulk build

* On 2015-03-13 at 23:29 GMT, Joyent Packages Development wrote:

> The following unresolvable dependencies are preventing bulk builds
> from running:
>
> pbulk-resolve: No match found for dependency ruby18-rdtool>=0.6.14 of package ruby18-eruby-1.0.5nb8
> pbulk-resolve: No match found for dependency ruby18-rdtool>=0.6.14 of package ap22-ruby18-1.3.0

I've started sending these automated reports out in the hope they will
be useful, as it's not always apparent that global dependencies have
been broken - until now the only indication would be that our nightly
build report failed to get sent.

If they get annoying or inaccurate (we build via the git mirror which
will always be a little behind, e.g. rdtool has now been fixed -
thanks taca!) just let me know and I'll switch them to internal-only
and go back to pinging people directly.

Cheers,