Re: pkgsrc-upstream-trunk32 SunOS 5.11/i386 2014-09-02 22:42

* On 2014-09-03 at 10:30 BST, Richard PALO wrote:

> Le 03/09/14 09:28, Joyent Packages Development a écrit :
> >pkgsrc bulk build report
> >========================
> >
> >SunOS 5.11/i386
> >Compiler: gcc
> >
> >Build start: 2014-09-02 22:42
> >Build end:   2014-09-03 07:16
> >
> >Full report:
> >http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-trunk32/20140902.2242/meta/report.html
> >Machine readable version:
> >http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-trunk32/20140902.2242/meta/report.bz2
> >
> >Total number of packages:      15119
> >   Successfully built:          12917
> >   Failed to build:              1160
> >   Depending on failed package:   484
> >   Explicitly broken or masked:   517
> >   Depending on masked package:    41
> >
> >Packages breaking the most other packages
> >
> >Package                               Breaks Maintainer
> >graphics/graphviz                         92 sno%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> *REMINDER*: reverted libtool patch still needs to be dealt with!

Joerg has issues with it but I do not completely understand them
(could do with a fuller explanation), nor know of viable alternatives.
Until either of those are resolved we are at deadlock.

We have the patch in our joyent trees anyway and have seen no problems
with it, but it would be nice to have it fixed for regular pkgsrc
users.