Re: pkgsrc SunOS 5.11/x86_64 2012-06-14 16:51

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 08:22:49AM +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
 > Package                               Breaks Maintainer
 > archivers/afio
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed.

 > archivers/arj
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

solaris2.11/en/rs/fmsg_arj.c:301:56: warning: missing terminating " character
[enabled by default]
solaris2.11/en/rs/fmsg_arj.c:301:1: error: missing terminating " character
solaris2.11/en/rs/fmsg_arj.c:302:1: error: expected ',' or ';' before 'char'

That file's emitted by a build product so this will probably take
local attention to sort out.

 > audio/eawpatches                             adam%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > audio/ampache                                abs%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > devel/boa-constructor
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > [a lot more]

pax: No such file or directory

...even though it's in USE_TOOLS.

On the other hand graphics/urt found pax (one can tell because it
passed it options it didn't like) and I don't see anything obviously
different about it.

 > audio/nas                                247 markd%NetBSD.org@localhost

depending in server/dia...
/usr/ccs/bin/yacc -d gram.y
bmake: exec(/usr/ccs/bin/yacc) failed (No such file or directory)
*** Error code 1

Build host problem?

 > audio/xmix
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > [and quite a few more]

/usr/bin/ginstall -c   xmix
/home/pbulk/build/audio/xmix/work/.destdir/opt/pkg/bin/xmix
bmake: exec(/usr/bin/ginstall) failed (No such file or directory)
*** Error code 1

"ginstall" doesn't appear in the package, so it must be getting this
from the imake templates...

 > audio/xwave
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > [and several others]

/usr/ccs/bin/ar cqs libccitt.a  g711.o g721.o g723_24.o g723_40.o g72x.o
bmake: exec(/usr/ccs/bin/ar) failed (No such file or directory)
*** Error code 1

 > chat/ircu
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

=> Creating installation directories
/opt/pkg/bin/install-sh -c -s -o pbulk -g pbulk -m 755
/home/pbulk/build/chat/ircu/work/ircu2.10.12.12/ircd/ircd
/home/pbulk/build/chat/ircu/work/.destdir/opt/pkg/sbin
strip: /home/pbulk/build/chat/ircu/work/.destdir/opt/pkg/sbin/#inst.128#:
cannot open file.
   Permission denied
*** Error code 1

!?

 > chat/xchat-perl                              tron%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > chat/xchat-python                            tron%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed.

 > devel/boost-libs                          92 jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost

===> Extracting for boost-libs-1.49.0
/content/pkgsrc/mk/extract/extract[352]: /opt/pkg/bin/nbtar: not found

 > devel/electric-fence
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Should be fixed.

 > devel/libglademm                          11 adam%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > devel/libgnomemm                           3 adam%NetBSD.org@localhost

checking whether m4 is GNU m4... no
configure: error: SUN m4 does not work for building gtkmm.
Please install GNU m4.
*** Error code 1

 > devel/libinotify                             me%dmitrymatveev.co.uk@localhost

Masked.

 > devel/spin                                   agc%NetBSD.org@localhost

===> Building for spin-5.2.5
yacc -v -d spin.y
bmake: exec(yacc) failed (No such file or directory)

even though it's in USE_TOOLS.

 > editors/jove
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

/opt/pkg/bin/gnroff doc/cmds.macros.nr doc/cmds.nr > doc/cmds.doc
/opt/pkg/bin/pdksh: /opt/pkg/bin/gnroff: not found
*** Error code 127

Is this fallout from the GNU_PROGRAM_PREFIX cleanup?

 > editors/xournal
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Should be fixed.

 > editors/xvile
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/BasiliskII
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/bochs
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/cmdpack
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/darcnes
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/dynamips                         2 kefren%NetBSD.org@localhost

Linking rom2c
gcc: error: /opt/csw/lib/libpcap.a: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [rom2c] Error 1
*** Error code 2

 > emulators/gxemul
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/kegs
 > christtrekker%users.sourceforge.net@localhost
 > emulators/xm7
 > tech-pkg-ja%jp.NetBSD.org@localhost

Should be fixed.

 > games/0verkill
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/abuse
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/amaze
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/angband-tty
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/angband-x11
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/atomix
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/battalion
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/billardgl                              wojtek%3miasto.net@localhost
 > games/bridge-hands
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/cbzone
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/ccgo
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/cmatrix
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/crafty                               2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/eboard
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/exchess                              2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/fillets-ng-data                      1 salo%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/freeciv-client
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/fruit
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/genecys-client                         root%garbled.net@localhost
 > games/grhino
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/gtetrinet
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/gturing
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/jetpack
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/knightcap
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/lnl
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/maelstrom-x11
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/marathon-trilogy
 > christtrekker%users.sourceforge.net@localhost
 > games/moria                                  simonb%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/nethack-qt                           1 pooka%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/netmaj
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/netmaze                                jdc%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/nighthawk
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/pioneers
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/qstat
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/quake6
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/quarry
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/rftg                                   wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost

Should be fixed.

 > games/tyrquake                               snj%NetBSD.org@localhost

May be fixed.

 > games/wxhugo                                 dillo%NetBSD.org@localhost

=> Removing DOS line-ends
tr: Illegal byte sequence
*** Error code 1

 > games/xarchon
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Should be fixed.

 > graphics/evas                             17 joerg%NetBSD.org@localhost

libtool   --mode=install /opt/pkg/bin/install-sh -c -o pbulk -g pbulk
module.la
'/home/pbulk/build/graphics/evas/work/.destdir/opt/pkg/lib/evas/modules/engines/software_generic/solaris-x86_64-1.1.0'
libtool: install: error: cannot install `module.la' to a directory not ending
in /opt/pkg/lib/evas/modules/engines/software_generic/solaris2.11-x86_64-1.1.0

 > graphics/exifprobe
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > graphics/extrema
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > graphics/feh                                 rh%NetBSD.org@localhost

Should be fixed.

 > graphics/opencv                            3 anthony.mallet%laas.fr@localhost

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:67 (message):
  CMake fails to deterimine the bitness of target platform.

 > graphics/povray                            1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

png_pov.cpp: In member function 'virtual int pov::PNG_Image::Read_Line(float
(*)[5])':
png_pov.cpp:1352:96: error: 'png_get_current_row_number' was not declared in
this scope
*** Error code 1

Built-in libpng too old?

 > graphics/ristretto                         1 martin%NetBSD.org@localhost

Should be fixed.

 > graphics/vcg
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

This turns out to be pretty broken and will need a pile of cleanup.
Maybe later.

 > lang/objc
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

objc -q -c Object.m -DNDEBUG -O -I/opt/pkg/include -noI
/opt/local/lib/gcc/i386-pc-solaris2.11/4.6.2/include-fixed/string.h:143: fatal:
syntax error "__builtin_alloca"
*** Error code 1

 > lang/onyx
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > lang/oo2c
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

stage0/oo2c --config oo2crc-install.xml -r lib -r .  --build-package liboo2c
gmake: *** [lib/obj/liboo2c.la] Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
*** Error code 2

 > lang/umb-scheme
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed.

 > lang/vscm
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed.

 > mail/coolmail
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed.

 > mail/elm-me
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Should be fixed.

 > mail/faces                                 1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed.

 > mail/fml
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Creating /home/pbulk/build/mail/fml/work/.destdir/opt/pkg/etc/fml/main.cf
   :
/usr/bin/mv /home/pbulk/build/mail/fml/work/.destdir/etc/opt/pkg/fml/main.cf
/home/pbulk/build/mail/fml/work/.destdir/opt/pkg/share/examples/fml/main.cf
mv: cannot access
/home/pbulk/build/mail/fml/work/.destdir/etc/opt/pkg/fml/main.cf
*** Error code 2

Note /etc/opt/pkg/fml instead of /opt/pkg/etc/fml, even though both
paths are supposedly ${PKG_SYSCONFDIR}.

 > mail/freepops                                schmonz%NetBSD.org@localhost

Should be fixed.

 > math/R                                    51 markd%NetBSD.org@localhost

checking for Fortran 77 name-mangling scheme... unknown
configure: WARNING: unknown Fortran name-mangling scheme
checking whether f77 appends underscores to external names... unknown
configure: error: cannot use Fortran
*** Error code 1

 > math/py-numpy                            267
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

ld: fatal: file
build/temp.solaris-2.11-i86pc.64bit-2.7/numpy/linalg/lapack_litemodule.o: wrong
ELF class: ELFCLASS64

Doesn't entirely make sense...

 > misc/siag
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

In file included from oledecod.c:49:0:
/usr/include/unistd.h:333:14: error: conflicting types for 'getcwd'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:223:14: note: previous declaration of 'getcwd' was here

OS bug...

 > net/netpipes
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed.

 > net/ywho                                     kim%tac.nyc.ny.us@localhost

Fixed.

 > news/slrn
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Should be fixed.

 > security/arirang
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed.

 > www/snownews
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed.

 > x11/kdebase3                              41 markd%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > [and some others]

/home/pbulk/build/x11/kdebase3/work/.buildlink/include/X11/Intrinsic.h: At
global scope:
/home/pbulk/build/x11/kdebase3/work/.buildlink/include/X11/Intrinsic.h:1863:37:
error: expected ',' or '...' before 'format'
/home/pbulk/build/x11/kdebase3/work/.buildlink/include/X11/Intrinsic.h:1865:3:
error: args to be formatted is not '...'

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost