Re: pkgsrc-HEAD NetBSD 5.1/x86_64 20120603.1351

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 06:39:58AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
 > The other unexpected change was that games/simgear appears to have
 > fixed itself, even though it was having boost problems and to the best
 > of my recollection nobody's touched it. I'm checking to see if this
 > also extends to -current.

also, the following three packages which I thought were fixed turned
out not to be:

security/openssl

It is dumping assembler to stdout instead of sending it to the
assembler. This appeared in the -current builds and then stopped, so I
thought it was fixed, but maybe there's more to it than that.

devel/equeue

It looks like my fix for this didn't work. I will have to look into it
further.

devel/kyua-cli

This broke again later in the build, this time with some C++
overloading issue.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost