Re: Fwd: pkgsrc NetBSD 5.1/i386 bulk build results 20110518.2057

On 06/19/2011 09:03 AM, David Holland wrote:
>   >  mail/claws-mail            24      pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
>   >  chat/bitlbee                       tonio%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> These (both) have impossible depends on gnutls. It's a known issue:
> https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?107660
>
> Should we grow a gnutls210 package (which will be vulnerable), patch
> gnutls, mark these broken, or what?

I'm working on the update to claws 3.7.9.
In the meantime, Matthias provided a "fix" for the
claws-mail issue, that restores the older gnutls behavior, as
discussed in the thread David linked.
This can only be temporary, waiting for a more suitable fix
 from upstream.
I'll see if I can do something similar for bitlbee.

May I commit them tonight ?

> Aaaaand, here are some that look to be problems on the build host:
>

> [...]
The build host is running mk/bulk based bulk builds ("old-style"
bulks) in a sandbox, as described in the pkgsrc Guide.
Would moving to pkgtools/pbulk solve some or all of these issues ?

Guillaume.