Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 4.99.72/x86_64 2008-08-13 09:19

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 05:03:02PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
 > Full report:
 > http://www.pkgsrc-box.org/reports/current/DragonFly-1.8/20080813.0919/meta/report.html

YM

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/reports/NetBSD/amd64/4.99.x/20080813.0919/meta/report.html

HTH.

So I just waded through all of this, with the following results:

 > Build failures
 > [...]

These packages want to create users/groups and can't:

 > audio/daapd                                  nathanw%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > chat/atheme                                  adrianp%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > chat/unrealircd                              adrianp%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > comms/mgetty+sendfax
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > devel/monotone-server                        jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > editors/gobby
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/djbdns-run                               schmonz%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/lambdamoo
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/netdisco                                 bouyer%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > parallel/glunix
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > parallel/sge
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > security/amavisd-new                         jdunn%aquezada.com@localhost
 > security/py-prewikka                         shannonjr%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > sysutils/munin-node
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > sysutils/munin-server
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > www/tinyproxy
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

These packages have bad/missing distfiles:

 > cad/eagle                                    rh%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > cross/avr-gcc                              2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > cross/mipsEEel-netbsd
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > databases/odbc-postgresql
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/fmsx
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/blokus
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/rollemup
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > mail/milter-regex                            jdarrow%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > mail/sympa                                   bouyer%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > mail/thunderbird-bin-nightly                 grant%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/powerdns                               4 ghen%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/skype
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > www/firefox-bin-nightly                    7 grant%NetBSD.org@localhost

These packages require a manual download:

 > devel/gtl
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/ski                                skrll%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > lang/sun-jre14                             1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > lang/sun-jre6                              1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/DarwinStreamingServer                    adam%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > parallel/openpbs
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > sysutils/storage-manager
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

These packages have bad/outdated checksums:

 > chat/silc-client-icb                         salo%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > databases/unixodbc-DataManager
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > databases/unixodbc-ODBCConfig
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > misc/ipbt
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > misc/molden                                  oishi%ims.ac.jp@localhost

These packages have broken and/or fatally missing destdir support:

 > devel/gnustep-objc-lf2                     2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/mirrormagic
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > security/prelude-pflogger                    shannonjr%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > wm/oroborox                                  rxg%NetBSD.org@localhost

These packages try to scribble in /etc or similar places:

 > comms/xtel                                   bouyer%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > databases/sqlrelay                           grant%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > mail/majordomo
 > packages%biology.nmsu.edu@localhost

These packages fail because of bad script interpreters:

 > lang/squeak
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > misc/tds                                     kei%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/hobbitmon                                manu%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > print/cjk-lyx                                rxg%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > print/teTeX3-texmfsrc
 > kei%NetBSD.org@localhost,pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > security/lsh
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > textproc/p5-PDF-Create
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

These packages fail because workdir references or bad rpaths appear:

 > devel/libtecla                             1 kristerw%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > lang/lush                                    dauphin%enst.fr@localhost
 > net/nocol
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > sysutils/gentoo                              dunse%goa.nu@localhost

These packages need to use -fPIC and don't:

 > graphics/py-gdchart
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > math/octave                                2 adam%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > math/octave-current                          adam%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > math/udunits                               1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > security/py-SSLCrypto
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > textproc/lua-expat                           pancake%phreaker.net@localhost
 > textproc/p5-Text-BibTeX
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > wm/golem
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > www/clearsilver-base                       1 epg%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > www/ruby-clearsilver                       1 epg%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > www/screws                                   pancake%phreaker.net@localhost
 > x11/lablgtk1                               2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

These packages have build failures from not being 64-bit clean:

 > devel/gcvs
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > devel/gsoap
 > chriswareham%chriswareham.demon.co.uk@localhost
 > devel/ht
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > devel/intel2gas                              ccatrian%eml.cc@localhost
 > devel/nqc                                    nathanw%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > devel/ogre
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > devel/prcs
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > devel/tvision
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/arcem                              cjep%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/snes9x
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > fonts/mminstance                             jonb%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/openmortal
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/powermanga
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/xevil                                  snj%pobox.com@localhost
 > graphics/aqsis
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > graphics/cal3d-examples
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > graphics/gri
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > graphics/ivtools                             markd%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > lang/utilisp
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > mail/elmo                                    pkg%burningsoda.com@localhost
 > mbone/vic                                    is%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > misc/root                                    drochner%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > misc/vfu
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > multimedia/vlc07
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > multimedia/vls
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/nam                                      minskim%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > security/sfs
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > textproc/isearch
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > wm/3ddesktop
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > wm/metisse
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > wm/wm2
 > kuebart%mathematik.uni-ulm.de@localhost
 > www/htdig
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > x11/efltk                                  1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

These packages break because of gcc3 -> gcc4 differences
(some may actually be 64-bit issues, hard to tell for sure without
investigating closely)

 > cross/h8300-hms-gcc                          oishi%ims.ac.jp@localhost
 > cross/i386-mingw32
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/generator
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/hercules
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/twin
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > inputmethod/sj3-server-bin                 2
 > tech-pkg-ja%jp.NetBSD.org@localhost
 > mail/sendmail                                jnemeth%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > mail/sendmail813                             jnemeth%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > mail/xmailwatcher
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/libsscript                               rh%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/mouse-pppoe                              mouse%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/ntop                                     adam%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/socks4
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/synergy1.2                               yui%yui.pe.kr@localhost
 > print/ghostscript6
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > security/isakmpd
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > security/otpCalc
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > security/skey
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > shells/es
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

These packages have trouble because of (probably) C++ dialect shifts:

 > comms/plptools
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > devel/stlport
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > emulators/palmosemulator                     dsainty%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/ccgo
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > lang/drscheme
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/boinc3-seti
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Version skew in the Python foreign function interface:

 > databases/py-metakit
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py25-metakit-2.4.9.5
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > graphics/py-matplotlib                     1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py25-matplotlib-0.87.2nb3              1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Other problems:

 > archivers/rar
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Requires COMPAT_NOMID, COMPAT_12, and EXEC_AOUT.

 > audio/cdplayer                             1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Some kind of problem (version skew?) with gnustep includes.

 > audio/icecast                                kim%tac.nyc.ny.us@localhost
Uses test ==.

 > benchmarks/postal                            david%silicium.ath.cx@localhost
Misc compiler error.

 > chat/ejabberd                                martti%NetBSD.org@localhost
Problem with workdir paths in erlang?

 > chat/zircon
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Install is interactive.

 > comms/libopensync-plugin-evolution2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Build failure (gnome api version skew?)

 > cross/i386-cygwin32
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > cross/i386-linux
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > cross/i386-msdosdjgpp
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
These don't know about x86-64-*-*. A new config.guess/config.sub might
fix them.

 > databases/php-mssql                        2 jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > databases/php-pdo_dblib                    1 jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost
Configure and buildlink and databases/freetds don't seem to get along.

 > databases/sdbm                             1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Fundamentally busted somehow ("cannot open Makefile")

 > devel/ProjectCenter                        1 rh%NetBSD.org@localhost
Tries to chown (unnecessarily?) while installing

 > devel/cfitsio
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Something is wrong with the fortran handling

 > devel/cvs2svn
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Tar doesn't like the distfile.

 > devel/edcommon
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bad PLIST; looks like some kind of version skew with gnustep
package installation

 > devel/elfsh
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Build fails because ELF i386 relocations aren't defined
(need updating, I think)

 > devel/gdb
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
The gdb here doesn't support x86_64-netbsd (and is very outdated)

 > devel/gnustep-objc                           rh%NetBSD.org@localhost
Configuration botch? (missing tconfig.h)

 > devel/gobo-eiffel
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Fundamentally busted (can't find its own build tools)

 > devel/guile-gnome                            gdt%NetBSD.org@localhost
Vanilla build failure.

 > devel/libdfui                              4 joerg%NetBSD.org@localhost
Breaks on bad system headers.

 > devel/libjit
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Build failure (may not have x86_64 support?)

 > devel/libslang2                            1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bad PLIST (missing deps?)

 > devel/libstatgrab                          1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Unknown OS netbsd

 > devel/ode
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Misc build failure (bad asm?)

 > devel/p5-Perl-Critic                       1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
perl config issues (unclear to me what's wrong)

 > devel/pwlib                                2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
build failure (ssl version skew?)

 > devel/py-compizconfig
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py23-compizconfig-0.6.0
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Says it requires python 2.5.

 > devel/py-ctypes                            5
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Fails with bad plist in install, but real issue is configure error:
"libffi has not been ported to x86_64-unknown-netbsd4.99.72."
Don't ask me why it's running a configure script during install.

 > devel/py-newt                                riz%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py23-newt-0.51.6                         riz%NetBSD.org@localhost
Doesn't work on python23 (Unknown option: -m)

 > devel/py-pqueue
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py25-pqueue-0.2nb1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Makefile botch (its LDCC or equivalent isn't defined)

 > devel/py-readline                            tsarna%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py23-readline-0nb3                       tsarna%NetBSD.org@localhost
Vanilla build failure.

 > devel/qconf
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Build failure (bad #defines?)

 > devel/rsltc                                  MarkoSchuetz%web.de@localhost
Whatever build tool/compiler this uses doesn't work.

 > devel/svk                                  1 sommerfeld%NetBSD.org@localhost
Some kind of perl problem with dynamic linking

 > devel/tailor
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Invalid python code (and the failure doesn't stop the build)

 > devel/uno                                    shannonjr%NetBSD.org@localhost
Tries to build with -m32, which fails

 > editors/elvis-x11
 > airhead%users.sourceforge.net@localhost
Looks like installed ft2 headers are broke (!?)

 > editors/gnuserv                              epg%NetBSD.org@localhost
Can't find X headers

 > editors/mule                                 kei%NetBSD.org@localhost
Build failure (probably configure trouble)

 > editors/poedit
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
wants wxWindows/wxWidgets, can't find it

 > editors/xemacs-current
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > editors/xemacs-current-nox11               1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
"temacs can only be run in -batch mode"
(problem from upstream?)

 > emulators/gpsim-ptyusart                     bouyer%NetBSD.org@localhost
Needs pkg-config.

 > emulators/wine                               adam%NetBSD.org@localhost
Doesn't work on amd64.
(and would build a WIN64 wine anyway, which isn't useful to anyone)

 > fonts/acroread7-font-share                 4
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bad plist.

 > games/crafty-book-medium
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > games/crafty-book-small
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Crafty dumps core.

 > games/maelstrom-sdl
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Score file is world-writable.

 > games/teg                                    wrzymski%gmail.com@localhost
Weird build failure.

 > games/xnibbles
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-fwritable-strings"

 > geography/py-proj                            gdt%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py23-proj-1.8.3                          gdt%NetBSD.org@localhost
Doesn't appear to install properly with python23.

 > graphics/MesaDemos                           bjs%NetBSD.org@localhost
Tries to chmod -x a file that doesn't exist.

 > graphics/barcode                           1 dillo%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bad awk script.

 > graphics/cqcam
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bad inline assembler.

 > graphics/glew
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
"Platform 'netbsd' not supported"

 > graphics/gnome-icon-theme                 43
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bad PLIST (outdated?)

 > graphics/kipi-plugins-calendar
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
configure: error: libkexiv2 library is required by kipi-plugins.

 > graphics/lprof                               gdt%NetBSD.org@localhost
Misc build failure

 > graphics/pixmap
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Fails on Xlib.h (!?)

 > graphics/py-biggles                          Kai.Puolamaki%iki.fi@localhost
 >     py25-biggles-1.6.3nb3                    Kai.Puolamaki%iki.fi@localhost
Python complains about non-ascii chars.

 > graphics/rayshade
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bogus installdirs.

 > ham/gnuradio-core-docs                     1 wulf%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bad PLIST

 > ham/usrp-docs                              1 wulf%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bad PLIST

 > inputmethod/skkserv
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
SIGSEGVs, due to missing includes and/or gcc version skew

 > inputmethod/unicon-im                      1 rxg%NetBSD.org@localhost
Fails in system c++ headers.

 > lang/STk
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
make: don't know how to make unix. Stop.

 > lang/caml-light                              bouyer%NetBSD.org@localhost
camlrun dumps core.

 > lang/cint                                    drochner%NetBSD.org@localhost
Looks like something failed without stopping the build.

 > lang/g95                                     wennmach%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bad PLIST. (Looks like it built and installed the C compiler as well
as fortran.)

 > lang/gcc3-java                             1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
bad plist (?)

 > lang/gpc
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Doesn't recognize x86_64-netbsd.

 > lang/gprolog                                 brook%nmsu.edu@localhost
Unsupported architecture.

 > lang/jamvm                                   pancake%phreaker.net@localhost
Unsupported architecture.

 > lang/japhar
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Unsupported architecture.

 > lang/kali
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Dumps core while building itself (64-bit issue?)

 > lang/libtcl-nothread
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
./configure: 1: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string

 > lang/mercury
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
looks like the build failed and didn't stop.
(also, known to need updating)

 > lang/objc
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Vanilla build failure.

 > lang/onyx
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Unclear failure at beginning of build.

 > lang/parrot                                  debolaz%gmail.com@localhost
Bad plist because it thinks it's on i386 (?)

 > lang/pcc                                     reed%reedmedia.net@localhost
 > lang/pcc-current                             he%NetBSD.org@localhost
Unsupported platform.

 > lang/pforth
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Dumps core (no immediately obvious reason why)

 > lang/pnet                                  3 pancake%phreaker.net@localhost
"libffi has not been ported to x86_64--netbsd."

 > lang/sun-jre15                            56
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
fails trying to rename files during configure phase (not clear why)

 > lang/swi-prolog-packages                   1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
apparently needs an X server to build

 > lang/tcl-itcl-current                      1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
./configure.lineno: 1: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string

 > lang/tcl-tclX                              1 jwise%NetBSD.org@localhost
./configure: 1: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string

 > mail/courier-mta                           1 jlam%pkgsrc.org@localhost
configure fails on openssl (openssl version skew?)

 > mail/cue
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
openssl version skew?

 > mail/dk-milter
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > mail/dkim-milter                             imil%gcu.info@localhost
vanilla build failure (same in both, looks like)

 > mail/gnus                                    lha%NetBSD.org@localhost
bad plist (gnus-load.elc is apparently not generated or installed)

 > mail/mailagent
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
refuses to build as root.

 > mail/pine-pgp-filters
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Can't find gpg. (missing dep?)

 > math/R-Matrix                                mchittur%cs.nmsu.edu@localhost
 > math/R-lmm                                   mchittur%cs.nmsu.edu@localhost
 > math/R-wle                                   mchittur%cs.nmsu.edu@localhost
unclear R problems

 > math/scilab                                2 dmcmahill%NetBSD.org@localhost
requires X display to install
(but doesn't fail cleanly like misc/hanzim does)

 > mbone/sdr                                    is%NetBSD.org@localhost
wants -linet6, doesn't have it

 > misc/gelemental
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
broken makefile (tries to run "-o")

 > misc/hanzim                                  rxg%NetBSD.org@localhost
requires X server to install

 > misc/ja-man                                1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Tries to install with -o root and fails.

 > misc/m17n-db                               3 obache%NetBSD.org@localhost
Uses awk in a way awk doesn't like.

 > multimedia/goggles
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Tries to run ./gb, which doesn't exist.

 > multimedia/mplayer-plugin-firefox
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Vanilla build failure.

 > multimedia/mplayer-plugin-firefox-gtk1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
can't find firefox.

 > multimedia/mplayer-plugin-seamonkey
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Build failure (version skew?)

 > multimedia/mplayer-plugin-seamonkey-gtk1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Can't find seamonkey.

 > multimedia/transcode                       2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Uses lzo, can't find it.

 > net/citrix_ica                               sborrill%NetBSD.org@localhost
doesn't support x86_64 (probably)

 > net/cmu-dhcpd
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
vanilla build failure

 > net/delegate                                 rh%NetBSD.org@localhost
build failure that looks to be pthreads-related

 > net/ettercap
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
bad system headers?

 > net/hping                                    atatat%NetBSD.org@localhost
doesn't know the byte order

 > net/isic                                     adrianp%NetBSD.org@localhost
passes -D options that break sys/types.h

 > net/ldns                                   1 he%NetBSD.org@localhost
problems installing docs (?)

 > net/mppe-lkm                                 cube%NetBSD.org@localhost
needs kernel source

 > net/nasd
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
unclear build failure

 > net/netbsd-tap                               cube%NetBSD.org@localhost
needs kernel sources

 > net/oidentd
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
bad system headers

 > net/openafs                                  gendalia%NetBSD.org@localhost
unclear configuration failure

 > net/polsms                                   zuntum%NetBSD.org@localhost
tries to use curl, doesn't work (version skew?)

 > net/ppp-lzs                                  plunky%rya-online.net@localhost
needs system sources (but fails gracefully)

 > net/py-soappy                              1 recht%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py25-SOAPpy-0.11.4nb4                  1 recht%NetBSD.org@localhost
invalid python syntax

 > net/py-zsi                                   recht%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py23-ZSI-2.0                             recht%NetBSD.org@localhost
bad plist, not clear why

 > net/ser
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
build failure, probably upstream's fault

 > net/sharity-light                            jmcneill%NetBSD.org@localhost
doesn't know how to call mount() in current

 > net/spreadlogd                               mark%exonetric.com@localhost
vanilla build failure

 > net/wistumbler2                              pancake%phreaker.net@localhost
 > net/wistumbler2-gtk                          pancake%phreaker.net@localhost
These use machine/spkr.h, which doesn't exist.
(They also exhibit a 64-bit issue.)

 > net/xorp
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Doesn't know how to call mount() in current.

 > news/inn                                   1 spz%NetBSD.org@localhost
various install failures (tries to use /etc among other things)

 > news/nn
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
missing x86_64 support

 > parallel/clusterit                           root%garbled.net@localhost
includes its own dehumanize_number() that doesn't match

 > pkgtools/mtree                               grant%NetBSD.org@localhost
no nbcompat.h (!?)

 > print/acroread                             7
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > print/acroread5                            7
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
no support for x86_64

 > security/dirmngr                             shannonjr%NetBSD.org@localhost
autoconf trouble

 > security/dsniff-nox11                      1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
bad system headers

 > security/kth-krb4                          3 wennmach%NetBSD.org@localhost
bad awk script

 > security/pam-dbm
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
tries to install into /etc

 > security/qca2-ossl                         1 jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost
build failure (ssl version skew?)

 > security/ssh2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
wants tcpd.h/tcp_wrappers, can't find it

 > security/tct                                 frazee.23%osu.edu@localhost
"unsupported system: NetBSD.4.99.72"

 > security/tripwire
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
vanilla build failure

 > shells/scsh                                2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
dumps core during build, not immediately clear why

 > sysutils/855resolution
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > sysutils/915resolution
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
needs inb/outb

 > sysutils/9base
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
no support for amd64

 > sysutils/bacula-clientonly
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
looks like bad PLIST_SUBST

 > sysutils/gamin                             1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Depends on, and conflicts, with fam.

 > sysutils/gpart
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
vanilla build failure (probably doesn't know about x86_64)

 > sysutils/libirman                          1 abs%NetBSD.org@localhost
tries to mkfifo in /dev

 > sysutils/monit                               heinz%NetBSD.org@localhost
mishandles struct bintime

 > sysutils/sformat
 > Andreas.Hallmann%tiscali.de@localhost,pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
doesn't know about x86_64

 > sysutils/strace                              christos%NetBSD.org@localhost
requires kernel sources

 > textproc/hunspell-ca_ES
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
tries to install a file it doesn't have

 > textproc/py-FourSuite                        drochner%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py25-FourSuite-0.12.0a3nb2               drochner%NetBSD.org@localhost
complains about non-ascii character in source

 > time/py-pytz                                 markd%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py23-pytz-2008b                          markd%NetBSD.org@localhost
requires "setuptools" with python23

 > wm/afterstep
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
plist problems

 > www/ap2-subversion                           epg%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     ap2-subversion-1.5.1                     epg%NetBSD.org@localhost
pkg_add: pkg `apr-0.9.*' required, but `apr-1.2.12' found installed.

 > www/ganglia-webfrontend                      jschauma%NetBSD.org@localhost
pkg_add: pkg `apr-0.9.*' required, but `apr-1.2.12' found installed.

 > www/liferea
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
can't find mozilla/firefox/seamonkey or gtkhtml

 > www/mono-xsp                                 kefren%NetBSD.org@localhost
seems to be missing a file (?)

 > www/ns-plugger-communicator                  rh%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > www/ns-plugger-navigator                     rh%NetBSD.org@localhost
bad plist

 > www/nvu
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Doesn't know about x86_64.

 > www/ocsigen                                  jaapb%kerguelen.org@localhost
ocaml issues?
Corrupted compiled interface ../lib/simplexmlparser.cmi

 > www/py-moin                                  joerg%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >     py23-moin-1.7.1                          joerg%NetBSD.org@localhost
Invalid python syntax. (doesn't work with python23?)

 > x11/ebuilder                                 drochner%NetBSD.org@localhost
Vanilla build failure.

 > x11/egtk
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Tries to chmod the pkgsrc directory.

 > x11/gnome-themes                           2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
bad plist (outdated?)

 > x11/labltk                                   adam%NetBSD.org@localhost
plist failure, maybe from earlier build failure?

 > x11/matchbox-panel                         1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
plist failure (outdated?)

 > x11/ocaml-graphics                         2 adam%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bad plist

 > x11/xdm3d
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Wants rpc/key_prot.h; can't find it.

 > x11/xf86-video-i810                          joerg%NetBSD.org@localhost
"Wrong drm.h file included. You need to compile and install a recent libdrm."

 > x11/xlt                                      christos%NetBSD.org@localhost
Bad plist (outdated?)

--
David A. Holland