Re: pkgsrc-wip NetBSD 4.99.52/i386 2008-02-02 11:48

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 00:27:20 +0200
Aleksey Cheusov <cheusov%tut.by@localhost> wrote:

> > X11_TYPE=modular
> > UNPRIVILEGED=yes
> > PKG_SYSCONFBASE=/usr/bulk/pkg/custom_etc
> > PKGMANDIR=custom_man
>
> > wip/runawk                                   cheusov%tut.by@localhost
>
> I cannot reproduce this under NetBSD and Linux, both unprivileged.
> Are you sure you use correct make (/usr/bulk/pkg/bin/bmake) ?

Hello,

I am actually using an empty bootstrap kit and native make and package
tools through a hack in in pbulk.conf:
export MAKECONF=/path/to/bulk/etc/mk.conf
That works because pbulk.conf is actually interpreted as a shell script.
Then I set override LOCALBASE, PKG_DBDIR and so on in mk.conf.

Anyway, the problem with your package is that you must set
USE_BSD_MAKEFILE=yes if you use bsd.prog.mk.

Cheers,
-Tobias