Improvement offer.. ACCEPTABLE-BINARY-PACKAGES variable.

Hello!

Dear NetBSD team, and users,

I would like to ask you whether it could be a good improvement to assign a
notice, whenever "make install" actually installs a binary software.

These notices are mentioned in software licence mostly, but i would prefer a
notice stating that ie; "please be aware of that you are now installing
binary version of the software".

For example, if you would like to install kmplayer software, it actually
requires mplayer and then win-codecs too. It asks for mplayer and win-codecs
license, but a user is not aware of that accepeting the license simply means
installing a binary package.

Opera is another good example. We ALL know, it has closed source, but please
check opera license that it says " etc etc etc and you are accepting Opera
license under terms of etc etc", but it does not clearly states it is binary
software.

There may be ACCEPTABLE-BINARY-PACKAGES+ variable in mk.conf...

Regards,

-----