Re: pkgsrc-current packages for netbsd-4

Alexander V. Butenko wrote:

> Is there any unofficial repos exist in the net with pkgsrc-current
> builds for netbsd-4?
>
> I was trying to search on the net, but no luck.

I am not aware of anyone doing bulk builds of current pkgsrc for NetBSD
4-Beta _and_ providing them to the world.

If you take a look at the pkgsrc-bulk mailing list you can see several
people doing bulk builds for different platforms. Maybe someone from
that list is willing and able to offer their builds to interested
people.

ciao
     Klaus