Re: pkgsrc Solaris 5.9/sparc bulk build results 20070326

> Really a good idea, that's a great work.
> Please would you send me your mk.conf. Thanks,
> Gilles

Hej Gilles,

I answer on the list as the information might be of interest for more
people. I am uploading all the Solaris 9 packages to my webserver right
now. The webserver address is: http://pkgsrc.habel.name - it will take
about 1 day until all the packages are transferred (2.2 gigabytes in total).

If you click on the link "packages", you'll find a small information
page how to set up pkgsrc on Solaris 9 - the quick way. On the page is
an example which shows how to set PKG_PATH and how install a package, too.

My mk.conf I am using to build the bulks is located at:

http://pkgsrc.habel.name/packages/misc-files/mk.conf

If there are any further questions - feel free to ask them.

Regards
Uli